1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The forums have been moved to a new software. All data till march 30 has been moved over. You can start using them. You should be able to login with the same user IDs and passwords as on the old forums. The old forums will be available as ''read only" under forumarchive.immigration.com.
  3. Rajiv hosts a free community conference call every other Thursday at 12:30 p.m, EST. You can post your questions in the conference call forum and dial into the call at (202)800-8394. Next call is on June 19, 2014.

Can H4 visa study in the U.S

Discussion in 'College Education in USA' started by vruhere, Apr 30, 2003.

  1. vruhere

    vruhere Registered Users (C)

    I have got admission and am on an H4 visa. Is there a restriction that I cant take a full time course and have to do part time. Also if there are some restrictions will the school tell me abt those or I have to follow those myself.

Share This Page