Can dependents on H4 visa travel from ex-employer travel to USA with a valid I94 without stamping?

siddharth81

Please take some time to read over my question and answer my query.

I was working with company X in US on a H1B visa through which my dependents also got the H4 visa. Based on my H1B extension till May 2017, they got the visa stamp on their passport before coming back to USA from their vacation which is valid till May 2017. Also, their I94 admit date refers as May 2017 only.

Afterwards, I have changed my employer twice i.e. X->Y and from Y->Z. So, I have had two visa transfers- for the first transfer (from X->Y), I got the H1B extension till Feb 2018 and for the second transfer (from Y->Z), I got the H1B extension till Jan 2017. After I made my second switch and the H1B transfer was halfway done, my dependents went to India for a vacation and they are supposed to come back in the next month.

So, my question here is that whether they will have to go for the dropbox/stamping/interview before coming back to USA and join me ? Also, what are the documents that they should carry while traveling to USA ?