Can Dating an American - Deportation threat

manish11122

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I have lived int he US for over 8 years and am curently waiting for my final GC, I just completed my INS insterview last week and am waiting for Visa #'s to be available.

just today I broke up with a girl I dated for 3 months, she is threatening me that she will get me deported.

I would like to know if this can happen, she also called my job and talked to my Manager telling him she will get me deported in 14 days, should I go to the police and complain or consult a lawyer to sue her for threats?

My Company has ignored the threat.
:confused:
Thank you,

Manish

This should be fixed with a quick letter from a lawyer with a threat to sue. I dont think she can realistically do squat.

manish11122 said:
just today I broke up with a girl I dated for 3 months, she is threatening me that she will get me deported.

Why ? Is this just another ugly way of stalking or does she have any reason ?

About The Deportation Threat

That is really a vicious comment that she has made for whatever reasons she feels justified to have made it.

I think that you are as responsible for what you do not do as what you do. Every precaution needs to be taken on your behalf to prevent her from taking any actions that are going to bring injury to you. This may include getting a restraining order against her.

If she has been making threats against you, a case needs to be built by you in case she does anything harmful to you.

Shannon Bridget Murphy