Can anybody help me step by step process for Waiver of Home residency requirement

dsrashmi

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
I want to go for waiver for HRR. Although it is not clear that whether i should go for or not. In my passport visa there is written "THE BEARER IS NOT NOT SUBJECT TO TWO YEAR HOME RESIDENCY REQUIREMENT"

Can anyone help me getting step by step process for the waiver on the basis of no objection from home country.

Thanking you guys.

Dharmendra:)

Hi!

I think there is no need for a waiver, if it says so in your passport. If you still want to find out whether you are subjected to 212 e rule then you can write to waiver review division for a opinion.

You have to get the advisory opinion.

Dear Friend

First get the advisory opinion of the U.S. Department of state from the following address. Write a letter with all important visa informations such as IAP 66 No, J-1 visa number, Annotation no, subject field code number etc.

To
Ann Kavalou
Program Assistant
Waiver Reveiw Division
Bureau of Consular Affairs
Visa Office SA-1, Room- L603
2401 E Street.NW
Washington DC 20520

From 4 - 5 months you will get a reply from them. Then do as per what is recommended. You will get a clear picture from them.
akalingan@yahoo.com

Friendly
Kalingan

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: You have to get the advisory opinion.

Originally posted by aKalingan
Dear Friend

First get the advisory opinion of the U.S. Department of state from the following address. Write a letter with all important visa informations such as IAP 66 No, J-1 visa number, Annotation no, subject field code number etc.

To
Ann Kavalou
Program Assistant
Waiver Reveiw Division
Bureau of Consular Affairs
Visa Office SA-1, Room- L603
2401 E Street.NW
Washington DC 20520

From 4 - 5 months you will get a reply from them. Then do as per what is recommended. You will get a clear picture from them.
akalingan@yahoo.com

Friendly
Kalingan

Dear friend

Thankyou very much for the reply. I appreciate it. I will write a letter on above address and enclose all relevant xerox pages of documents. Hope it will work.

Thanks again

Dharmendra