Can a Canadian get married in the USA without a stamp in there passport?

Angelz

Can a Canadian get married in the USA without a stamp in there passport?

When I came to the USA I came for a Wedding which I did attend then I went to see my USA Boyfriend to meet him in person and feel in love with him and been in the USA for about close to 4 months now.

We want to get married because we love each other nothing more then that but we are both worried since the USA Border didn't stamp my passport that we might have issues getting married or with any visa/green card or anything else applacations.

Well, usually the city where you get married doesn't really care/check for an entry stamp or visa. However, I don't know about dodgy states like Alabama and Texas, where they try to overstep their authority when it comes to people of a different skin colour, and foreigners. But either way, you are here legally, and you have the right to marry, and legal presence, at least in some states like California, Illinois and New York, is not a prerequisite.

As long as you did not have pre-conceived intention to stay in the US when you entered the US, you can marry and apply for AOS. Lack of a passport stamp plays no part.

When I came to the USA I came for a Wedding which I did attend then I went to see my USA Boyfriend to meet him in person and feel in love with him and been in the USA for about close to 4 months now.

We want to get married because we love each other nothing more then that but we are both worried since the USA Border didn't stamp my passport that we might have issues getting married or with any visa/green card or anything else applacations.