Campbell, CA Oath ceremony 11/19

Noman74

Registered Users (C)
Hi guys,

Is the Campbell heritage theatre located on W.Campbell ave/Winchester Blvd?Google map is little confusing so I am making sure. Do they have enough parking to accommodate 800-1000 people? G-map doesn't show a parking lot.

Thanks

Hi guys,

Is the Campbell heritage theatre located on W.Campbell ave/Winchester Blvd?Google map is little confusing so I am making sure. Do they have enough parking to accommodate 800-1000 people? G-map doesn't show a parking lot.

Thanks

Campbell Community Center web page shows 782 free parking spots, with overflow parking of 300 spots at second street parking garage.

Does anyone know what is the typical duration of a CHT oath ceremony? Can the 3pm ceremony go past 5:30pm?

You can enter through Winchester and go through a huge parking lot. The building entrance is actually on Campbell avenue. However, I do not recall if there is an easy entrance from Campbell ... I guess there is given the size of the whole complex.

I had a morning oath and it went ON time. Lines were formed way before ... although there is no need to reach 2 hours early. The ceremony started on time and took exactly 1 hour. Since they had multiple ceremonies during the day, a delay in one might impact the other, but they have lot of idle time to compensate. You should be done by 4:30 at the latest - going past 5:30 should be very unusual.

Campbell Location

Is it the only location for Oath Ceremony in Campbell? Thank you for your advise.

It looks like it is the only place where oath ceremonies are held in Campbell. But I really don't know if there is another one.
I have my oath at 1 p.m. Do I need to go early (say about 20 to 30 minutes) or is it sufficient if I go around 1 p.m.
How are they distribute certficates? Are they solicit each individual on the dias and dstribute?

It looks like it is the only place where oath ceremonies are held in Campbell. But I really don't know if there is another one.
I have my oath at 1 p.m. Do I need to go early (say about 20 to 30 minutes) or is it sufficient if I go around 1 p.m.
How are they distribute certficates? Are they solicit each individual on the dias and dstribute?

Be there at least 10 minutes early, just in case ...

They take away your green card when you sit, and they know which row you sit in. At the end, they come by with the oath letters and distribute them for each row. No need (or opportunity) to go to the dias. Usually an officer has 4-5 rows (of 10 people each) so it gets done pretty quickly.

Be there at least 10 minutes early, just in case ...

They take away your green card when you sit, and they know which row you sit in. At the end, they come by with the oath letters and distribute them for each row. No need (or opportunity) to go to the dias. Usually an officer has 4-5 rows (of 10 people each) so it gets done pretty quickly.

Thanks forthe info. You mean naturalization certificate right? not oath letter. I understand it is a typo. thanks again.

Thank you so much. I'll have mine at 1 p.m this coming Thursday, as someone told me over the phone when he answering me other questions, but I did not get the mail in letter. Hope I can get in without the written notice.