Call from department of homeland security

Need suggestion - claim against former employer for H1B Fee

i called DOL to file a claim against my former employer(who sponsored my GC) for charging me H1B fee. I am still waiting for 485 approval. Is that a good idea to file a claim before my 485 approval ? Would that affect my GC processing ?

PLEASE SUGGEST
CHITO

Your company, shouldn't do it. It is slaving. For another hand, if do not have your GC, I won't recommend you do it. Once, it is a fraud. The USCIS may cancel your process/GC. Check with a lawyer before you start this such subject. Regards

Hi gc_eb3, i have sent you private msg, please respond

gc_eb3 said:
I was working in states for almost 6 yrs without Gap and yes I had overlap of H1. In one year I have changed 2 companies.

H1b Fees

chito123 said:
i called DOL to file a claim against my former employer(who sponsored my GC) for charging me H1B fee. I am still waiting for 485 approval. Is that a good idea to file a claim before my 485 approval ? Would that affect my GC processing ?
PLEASE SUGGEST
CHITO

Chinto,
Now days most the companies are passing the H1b cost to the employee. My wife recently joined a big university based hospital. Which sponsored her h1b -- They said that the university had its own lawyers and we cannot choose our own &&& we had to bear entire cost for premium processing.

I thought that it is not legal to do it -- but I guess they have found some loophole in that.

I guess U wait unit u get Ur GC in hand before U initiate any process.

I think cost of premium processing does not have to be covered by the employer. They can if they want to but it is not required. Other H-1B application fee HAS to come from the employer.