CA Driver's License

Jake0221

I posted the same thread in the I-485 forum, but I thought more people might be answer my question here. I recently got fingerprinted for I-485, and I was wondering if the fingerprint notice document that has my Alien number is enough to get a CA driver's license.
Any input would be much appreciated. THANKS

I posted the same thread in the I-485 forum, but I thought more people might be answer my question here. I recently got fingerprinted for I-485, and I was wondering if the fingerprint notice document that has my Alien number is enough to get a CA driver's license.
Any input would be much appreciated. THANKS

Hey I thought that the new law allows you to apply for CA Driver's license with I-485 receipt (notice of Action you have received for I-485 application).

Have you heard about the current AP reports? I wonder why there's a decrease of owning a driver's license for men. Unfortunately, a new study by the University of Michigan's Transportation Research Bureau has found that the tide has turned. Today, there are more women with a driver's license than there are men. Will you be looking to sell or buy a used or new van? If this could be you, find the perfect Ford at Gus Johnson Ford.