Buffalo Tracker (please add)

Hi dance_dude, have you got assessment yet

Hi,
I applied on july 23, AOR oct 23. heard nothing after that.
Mine is a month after yours. Hope you get it soon.
or I will be delayed too.

thanks

medical exam postphone

Hello,
I received my forms for the medical examination. The letter says that I \'should\' get my medical tests done within the next 60 days. My question is can I postphone the doctor visit to say 3 months? Is it a rule that I must get my medical examination done within 60 days of receiving the letter from RPC-Buffalo.
Thanks for any info.

No Title

I was told that my june 26th application was approved and medical forms have been sent out but I aint gor them yet....

Whats your status wrt canadian application ?
Dance_Dude_007.

I applied in July 23

Hi Dance_dude,

I applied in July 23 and got AOR date of Oct 23.

Glad to know you got through the assesment.

waitingnwaiting.

Could you share w/ us

Hi Dance Dude,
I read that your application was received on June 26th, your File Nr. was created Sept 20th.
In your today\'s message you say you were told that your application was apporoved.
When and how did you learn that?
Thanks for sahring and CONGRATULATIONS for the good news!

date of processing !!

I think it was 3/27/02 when I called up and was told that my application was processes and medical forms were sent out a prior. unfortunately the call center has shut its services.

Hang tight and you will get your share of the good news but 40 wks is definately the time frame as they state it.

Best of luck to all those waiting !!

ciao !!

Wow...what happened ?

McGoo, what kind of experiences did you have that have turned you against the US so badly ? Can you share ?

Canadian Independent Immegiration Status

Hi Danny Pu

Did you get the medical

I applied Canadian Independent Class Immigration on July 9 and I got the Number on Oct 3.. Till now I didn\'t get any information from Canadian Immegiration.. Please share your experience any one applied in July..I am looking for Medical..

Thanks & Regards,
Choodi

HI waitingnwaiting,
I applied Canadian Independent Class Immigration on July 9 and I got the Number on Oct 3.. Till now I didn\'t get any information from Canadian Immegiration.. Please share your experience any one applied in July..I am looking for Medical..

Thanks & Regards,
Choodi

No Title

Hi waitingnwaiting,

Did you get the medical?

Thanks & Regards,
Choodi

Hi,

I applied Canadian Independent Class Immigration on July 9 2001 and I got the Number on Oct 3 2001 from bufalo.. Till now I didn\'t get any information from Canadian Immegiration.. Please share your experience any one applied in July..I am looking for Medical..

Thanks & Regards,
Choodi

No Title

I have already applied, but was curious how we could get selected for quebec are there any special requiremments...thanks appreicate ur help...

please help

I sent out my application Feb \'02, still have not get any response number yet, is this normal? is there any number I can call to query about this?

thanks a lot

Well....

I sent my application in Jan and still no received any number too .I presume that they are very busy.Just hang in there.
They had a number that you could call for information.The sad part is that they closed the service in the end of March.It was a very good service.You can send a fax.I did last week and still no have any answer.If you go to the Buffalo Consulate Website,they tell you that it may take up to 20 weeks for to get the number.Like a said just hang in there and when and if a receive mine i will post in the Buffalo Tracker.Good luck

Sapo