Buffalo Tracker (please add)

Is the Buffalo speed up their process, or less people apply now?

I sent form on July26, AOR Nov. 1. Now Jaic got the AOR almost 1 month earlier. What do you guys think.

GJI..This is what it says

Dear Sir/madam:
This is to advice you that your Application for PR has been received at RPC..Your file number appears above..
Your file has been place in assesment Q and within next 30 weeks you will recieve the result of our assesment

...That means they have increased the timeline

what might be the reason...more people applying?

is it very important to take pay stubs while applying for visitor\'s visa

Thank you.

Amazingly Friendly..

After reading your notes, I wanted to add few lines. First the canadian immigration process is lot lot faster than the US counterpart and non discriminatory . I sent my papers along with police clearances in last week of the March. I got my file number in MAY and medicals in August. Infact I delayed and sent my medicals 2 weeks back. I called 2 times on the 800 number they gave for some questions I had. Guess what, Amazingly friendly people on the other side, in my 10 years in US I never had such a good conversation with a Govt employee, starting from drivers licences to consulate people in Bombay etc..All I can say if every thing is straight it doesnt take that long. One other note Canadians sounds friendly, even Bureaucrats too.

Aor

Applied : Oct 17 2001
Cashed : Oct 22 2001
AOR : Nov 28 2001
Results of assessment with additional info and instructions within 30 weeks.
Thanks

Recieved medical forms today.

We have applied for Canadian PR on April 27th 01. Today we received two letters from Consulate. One with medical forms and the other requesting additional information regarding employment.Also the letter said interview is not required. Our H1 visa expires in the month of March. Is there a chance that we can get the PR by March? Can some one please tell me the time frame after Medicals?

Thank you.

Shirni

info

It is almost impossible to get it by march.That too if you are a third country applicant ( example : citizen of india appling through buffalo).
The background cheks take a long time.But once you have all the paper work done you can leave the US by giving a friends address,and they will send the landing papers there and ,you can ask your friend to mail them to you .and you can then use the LP and Land in canada from anywhere in the world.

GCCrusador! What makes you say that?

What makes you say that he won\'t get it by march ? Things go in parallel, they won\'t start his background check after he submits medicals.

Info

I Have friends who applied in Feb 2001 ,who have got interview waiver and are still waiting for LP after completing medicals.

Things have slowed down quite a bit at Buffalo,for example my own case was filed May 10 2001,i got AOR by 25 July.
And since then no information ...they have asked to wait for 40 weeks from date of application for assesment.

Also i feel sept 11 has not helped the immigartion process.

Received file number on Nov15th

We have applied for canadian immigration on sept 10th.
we have received file number dated 11/13/01 on nov 15th.
   ...So long it will take to get medical papers/interview?
Thanks

I applied in July and they asked me to wait for 20 weeks, I don\'t understand why they

give different times to different application.