bringing second wife to US

onasre

Registered Users (C)
Hello,

i was married to a us woman , she left me but i did not divorce her , did not have money to do it . i traveled to work in middle east , i married woman from there , we have child together i went to the US embassy and got him Passport but they told me about my second wife she can not come to the us because she is considered illegal wife . i learned later my first wife in the US has passed away . now Can i bring my wife to the US ,

thanks

thx , but i sent the embassy an email with the same question and they said i can file for the Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative

and to provide Original proof of the termination of all prior marriage

The thing is, if termination of prior marriage was after your "married" your second wife, then that second marriage is not a valid marriage for the purposes of U.S. immigration. It's as if that marriage didn't happen. But since you are now unmarried according to the U.S., you are free to marry that second wife again, and it will count for U.S. immigration purposes. I am not sure how your current country treats it.

thx , they told me what u just said , but i do not want remarry my wife again , because thats mean i have to divorce her first ..that's why the embassy refereed me to the Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative