Boston - Filing N-400 based on 3 year marriage to USC

gigaman

Registered Users (C)
Hello all,
I have been looking for answers for this specific topic for days now but haven't been able to find anything extremely relevant. So here I go with my questions.

I am still married to the same USC and have been a LPR for 2 years, 11 months and 20 days so I am eligible to apply for N-400. I have a clean record. I do meet the continuous residency requirement. I am aware of all the required documents listed in the application and have checked and double checked but I always like to get the opinion from those who actually have been through the process.

I am planning to bring all the relevant docs; GC obviously, ID, tax transcripts for the 3 yrs, leases for past 3 yrs, utility bills, pictures... what else do I need?

For those who have been to an interview in the Boston DO, any advice? do the officers ask certain questions? what is the process like?
Ive read many posts but most were posted by LRP's for a non-marriage basis application. I have to say that unless you have complications, all the posts I have read so far made it sound like the interview is a walk through the park. But I am wondering if they would grill you a little more if you are applying based on 3yrs marriage?

When I went for my I-485 interview in 2005, I was prepared, answered all the questions, showed the requested documents but they could not make a decision right away. I went two years before hearing anything. I finally got my GC in 2007 (had to involve my US Representative).

Thanks a lot for your help throughout all of these years.