Biometrics in Charlotte

michaelfe

Registered Users (C)
The question for those who had to do biometrics in Charlotte, NC.

How long does it take from your I-485 approval date until you get a biometrics letter to complete them in Charlotte's office?

I am from the same area , my case was approved on 05/2x but didnt hear anything or receive any biometric notice . Did u call USCIS ? as it is past 60 days for you ?

me from charlotte too.

I been to charlote office and stampped my pp . They took all the AP/Ead , Picture, signature etc and stampped my pp which is valid for one year of travel and work just incase i will not receive any things from them by a year.
I did all this with my approved i-485. then my case status last updated date changed.

Unfortunatly for my wife they told you have to wait till the biomatrics information. But still they stammped her pasport but they did not took any AP/Ead pic etc for her. Wish we have to wait.

our approval date was June 2nd.

SAI09 said:
I am from the same area , my case was approved on 05/2x but didnt hear anything or receive any biometric notice . Did u call USCIS ? as it is past 60 days for you ?

Yes, I called USCIS. An dwas told that we will be invited for biometrics when our ASC (Charlotte, NC) has an openning.
Do you know how to contact Charlotte office to find out what is going on?

Tilu,

How long did it take for them to update on-line message after taking your photo and stamping 551. I have sent you private message.

Thanks