• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

biometric

saeedddd

hello
first of all sorry for my bad english
i came to the US 4 month a go with dv lottery 2016 and dv1 visa

after 4 month i did not recieve my green card and today from uscis called me and said me they scheduled a biometric appointment

im so worried about this situation

anybody can help me . is that a normal process ?

hello
first of all sorry for my bad english
i came to the US 4 month a go with dv lottery 2016 and dv1 visa

after 4 month i did not recieve my green card and today from uscis called me and said me they scheduled a biometric appointment

im so worried about this situation

anybody can help me . is that a normal process ?

It's not normal - but relax - they are obviously trying to rectify a mistake with biometrics made at the embassy. Just follow their instruction.

It's not normal - but relax - they are obviously trying to rectify a mistake with biometrics made at the embassy. Just follow their instruction.

thanks for your considering
what is the biometrics exactly ? if there is any problem they can deport me ?

Fingerprints and photo.

Just relax!

ive got this email 3 days befor they call me:
do you know what is that mean ???

You or your representative contacted USCIS to notify us that you have not received your Permanent Resident Card (PRC). Below is a summary of what we found and how the issue has been or may be resolved.

A search of USCIS records indicates your USCIS Immigrant Fee has been received. Your OS155A, Immigrant Visa and Alien Registration was accepted and is being processed at our intake processing center. Please allow 90 days for the delivery of your Permanent Resident Card. If you do not receive your Permanent Resident Card within the time frame indicated, please contact customer service.

But today ive got a call and said me they scheduled a biometric appointment ...

Like Simon said, while your situation is unusual, it's not something you should be worrying over needlessly. If indeed you're scheduled for biometric, you will receive a written notification in the next couple of days telling you when and where to go (although I wouldn't be surprised if the actual GC shows up in the mail).

And no, they will not deport you.