• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Best jobs in America

Unlike yours, our business is still young, so sell it is not an option yet. We will drive our French business from US, we are in the process of recruiting someone but will manage that person from the US. Our idea is to create a Holding (in the us?) with a French branch and a US branch and continue to develop the business.
If everything goes well, we have no intention of returning to our country of origin :cool:

Unlike yours, our business is still young, so sell it is not an option yet. We will drive our French business from US, we are in the process of recruiting someone but will manage that person from the US. Our idea is to create a Holding (in the us?) with a French branch and a US branch and continue to develop the business.
If everything goes well, we have no intention of returning to our country of origin :cool:

In case you need staff in your USA business from about August, I'll be moving those sides. :)

Thank you, but I think August will be too early for us. Plus in the beginning my wife will work alone to Start the us business, but I'll let you know if things go faster than anticipated

Two clarifications here;
I will not be selling as there isn't much to dispose anyway. I will only entrust.
I do not intend to return, only reinvest a little that can help build my rainy day nest.

Two clarifications here;
I will not be selling as there isn't much to dispose anyway. I will only entrust.
I do not intend to return, only reinvest a little that can help build my rainy day nest.
I see, so we are in similar situation then... If you have any useful information regarding the transition please share ;)
I heard that open a new business in Delaware is very interesting from a tax perspective, I'm thinking about creating a holding there but I don't know if it is possible to do so and live in another state....

I see, so we are in similar situation then... If you have any useful information regarding the transition please share ;)
I heard that open a new business in Delaware is very interesting from a tax perspective, I'm thinking about creating a holding there but I don't know if it is possible to do so and live in another state....
At this point in the process, I am looking at taking up a job offer in my line of work or close to it ad I anticipate a few relocation challenges e.g, settling down, accent and so on
I expect to learn the ropes in about a six months.

Yes you can do that in Delaware and several other states that are used for similar reasons.

definitely possible. as far as i remember the tax "advantage" only applies if you do business outside of the state of texas