Being Ripped Off By The Consulting Company-help Needed

h1b_usa

Hello all the friends and the experts of the H1B legalities...

First of all my hearty thanks to the law offices of Rajiv for this essential service. Now, below is the problem i have and need the expert comments on the issue.

I am on a H1B Visa and working for an IT consulting company for more than 4 years. My previous project got over when the Job Market started going down this year, and managed to get the next project in a weeks time. Well, when i started for the new client i was TOLD by my employer that i will be payed a less salary for a certain period of time. But, now even after twice the amount of time they said has been passed, my salary has not been broughtback to the original salary. When i ask they simply neglect me saying all sort of reasons.

Now, what is my legal hold on these guys who is ripping me off with this kind of ruthless attitude. I was told by a couple of friends that i can go after them by reporting this issue to INS.

All your inputs will guide me in dealing this issue.

I would appreciate if i can get the expert comments from Attorney Khanna\'s law office too on my issue.

Thanks to all

Nothing we can do

Is your employer paying you less than DOL requirements? If he is, then you may file a complaint. But if he is paying you more than the minimum salary required by DOL to pay H1 guys, then you may not have anything to file. Salary is something which is between you and your employer. You should negotiate with him.

-gg