BEC Priority Date Tracker

Labor DENIED

My RIR labor PD sept 2004 online case status shows DENIED today.I'm already on 8th year of H1 extension and my extension will expire on feb 2nd 2008.What are the options to me right now? I'm totally scared.

My H1 expires in Nov'07 end and my online status is closed. My lawyer says can't do much and can only apply for H1ext once the status is changed to in-process or certified. At this point really don't know what to do.

It can be reopened

My H1 expires in Nov'07 end and my online status is closed. My lawyer says can't do much and can only apply for H1ext once the status is changed to in-process or certified. At this point really don't know what to do.

Hi,
My case was also closed and in online it was showing INPROCESS. When enquired, we came to know that they have sent an RFE to a wrong address, and asked to send the ETA 750 -B again. My attorney is supposed to send them on Monday, but as of now I don't know attorney has sent or not.
My 8th year H1 got an RFE too, but attorney says they can't spend time till Aug 17th.

Ask you attorney to contact BEC and know why it was closed. If your attorney is not co-operating, then you call them. The no is 484-270-1500 (PBEC). Ask them that you want to talk to the officer handling your case.

Good Luck.

Since they have to reopen the case

Do you know why would they ask for copies the ETA 750? That also happened to me.

PBEC has closed my case and since they are reopening, they asked for ETA 750-B form. But my online status is/was showing INPROCESS.

Thank you all for your best wishes....

This is the extract for the past week..

GCpuzzles ,

Please run our statistics generation procedure...

Guys,

Based on the file provided by MSP1976, I ran a small stat and here are the results. Please, let me know if the numbers look reliable.

Obs Center Type status total

1 Dallas 161980
2 Phily 178737
3 Dallas RIR APPEAL 8
4 Dallas RIR CERTIFIED 59121
5 Dallas RIR CLOSED 4921
6 Dallas RIR DATAREVIEW 53
7 Dallas RIR DENIED 2297
8 Dallas RIR INPROCESS 396
9 Dallas RIR WITHDRAWN 5817
10 Dallas TR APPEAL 34
11 Dallas TR CERTIFIED 25143
12 Dallas TR CLOSED 39608
13 Dallas TR DATAREVIEW 48
14 Dallas TR DENIED 1854
15 Dallas TR INPROCESS 4434
16 Dallas TR WITHDRAWN 18246
17 Phily N/A DATAREVIEW 1
18 Phily RIR APPEAL 253
19 Phily RIR CERTIFIED 82053
20 Phily RIR CLOSED 13616
21 Phily RIR DATAREVIEW 121
22 Phily RIR DENIED 5945
23 Phily RIR INPROCESS 3253
24 Phily RIR WITHDRAWN 8391
25 Phily TR APPEAL 50
26 Phily TR CERTIFIED 16261
27 Phily TR CLOSED 24862
28 Phily TR DATAREVIEW 143
29 Phily TR DENIED 4433
30 Phily TR INPROCESS 9217
31 Phily TR WITHDRAWN 10138

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear All

I finally see my Case Status as Certified.

I had not checked the website for about 4 weeks, so do not know when this happened.

Best of luck to everyone here.

VS

gvGreenCard,

Thanks for the PBEC contact numbers. My case is in DBEC. Anyways I keep on calling DBEC now and then but all that they say is its still closed and they don't know how much time will it take to open the case. It depends upon the workload and its handled by only one person.

Gurus pls help

I filed my labor from company “A” in 2003 DEC. My
employer told me that all the labor filed from the New
Hampshire are getting rejected and asked us to file
from New Jersey which was taking 2 years at that time.
So, in year 2004 I shifted to company B and that labor
got denied recently two weeks back.

I called my company A attorney today to check if my
labor is still pending? Today I came to know that,
that labor got approved on October 18, 2004.

Currently I’m on 8 th year H1 extension and valid till
feb 2 2008, due to my recent labor got denied and I’m
in a dangerous situation and I have to leave this
country on feb 2 2008.

My question is
1. Is my approved labor still valid? Can I file for my
I140 and 485?
2. In case my company substituted that labor to
someone else can I still use that labor?
3. Do I need to work for that company A? If I want to
use their labor?

My Labor petition online status shows CLOSED

Hi,

I am in to 8th year extension on H1B. My labor application with PD: Mar' 2005 in EB2 TR is showing the status as CLOSED. What are the my options? Appreciate your replies.

Apply for another Labor in Perm

Hi,
I feel its better you apply for another labor in Perm. To apply for a labor in PERM, you have to wait for 60 days after the advertisement is put. If you employer doesn't have any ads that are maturing in near future, better look for an employer who can file labor immediatly. once labor gets cleared you can apply for I140. See that there is a gap of 180 days between your I-140 approval and H1 expiry, so that you can get H1 extension for 3 years.

Hi,

I am in to 8th year extension on H1B. My labor application with PD: Mar' 2005 in EB2 TR is showing the status as CLOSED. My employer says the attorney did not respond to BEC intime with recruitment process and the BEC has closed the application. What are the my options? Appreciate your replies.

Labor application status: Closed

Thanks for the reply gvGreenCard. Reading your response offers a glimmer of hope. You said I can get H1B extension if I apply for I-140 180 days prior to expiry of H1b.
I am already on 8th year H1 extension which expires in May' 2008. My employer filed for PERM labor last week and provided me the case number. If everything goes well and assuming that I get the PERM approved labor in another 2-3 months, and I apply for I-140. In that scenario, can I still be eligible to get my 9th year H1b extension? Because I understand that inorder to get H1B extension, we should have filed for Labor atleast 365 days prior to filing for H1B extension. If I can, that is a big load off.

Hi,
I feel its better you apply for another labor in Perm. To apply for a labor in PERM, you have to wait for 60 days after the advertisement is put. If you employer doesn't have any ads that are maturing in near future, better look for an employer who can file labor immediatly. once labor gets cleared you can apply for I140. See that there is a gap of 180 days between your I-140 approval and H1 expiry, so that you can get H1 extension for 3 years.

Hi All,
I'm on 8th year extension and my EB2 RIR 2004 labor got denied, i have just 5months left on my H1B visa.My attroney had messed this.

I have to start the GC from scratch, i'm really got tired of consulting companies tricks of messing up of GC to keep you for the long time and attorneys giving wrong information or hiding the information to suck your blood along with the consulting companies.

Guys what do you think? Even thou if you join full time in any IT firm , desi manager will take advantage of you by making to work on weekends and extra hours during weeks days.

Still we need to lead the life and have to support the family, i still have blood left in my body for the blood sucker's.

Can any one tell which is the best consulting company in Bayarea and the best attorney?

I'm thinking on headstrong(techspan) sunnyvale california . Any input's about this company on GC processing.

7th year extension eligibilty

Hi All,

What are the eligibility criteria to get 7th year extension. As far I am aware, we have to have a labor applicatino filed atleast 365 days prior to completion of the 6 years.
Can we also get 7th year extension if I apply PERM in my 6th year, got it approved and filed for I-140. So at the end of 6th year, I have an approved PERM labor which was applied only in 6th year, with a pending I-140. In such a scenario, can we get 7th year extension?

Appreciate your responses.

Prerequisite for 7th year extension:

Either labor must have been approved 1 year before from the date of 6th year - H1B expiration OR approved I-140. Pending I-140 would not work.

Finally Certified!

Finally Certified! Almost at the end of the life-cycle of PBEC!

Thanks to all that participated in this forum. It was very informative.

Today morning my case appears as Certified on the BEC website...

My PD is July 2004/EB3/India..

Attorney Oh has reported that the BEC has 11000 cases pending as of now.
Many cases are waiting for 45 day response.( Surprise !!)
Many cases are waiting NOF response..
Some in final review...

If anyone is interested in running the Utility to fetch data from BEC website, let me know and I would provide that utility...