BEC Priority Date Tracker

ETA 750 lost

Hello Friends,

On 26th June 2007 my employer received the letter stating the Labor has been certified from the Phili BEC. However, my lawyer has not yet received the ETA750.

As per instructions in the faq http://www.foreignlaborcert.doleta.gov/pdf/perm_faqs_3-20-06.pdf

one cannot and should not file the I-485 concurrently with the I-140. The above faq is dated March 20, 2006. And until 17 July, 2007, it was possible to do labor substitutions, not any more now. Hence, I think that the labor dept should modify their ruling that would not give a copy of the ETA 750 to the attorney or the employer.

Nevertheless, my lawyer is advising me to file the I485. At least as of now I still preparing the tons of paperwork for the I485 - just in case we decide to file.

The HR at my employer has made several calls to the Phily BEC - even though somebody picks up the phone, eventually you landup in a voicemail !!! Of course, what else to expect from the BEC :mad: She has even sent a fax. Eventually after 3 phone calls, 2 emails and 1 fax, we got an email notification saying that

Thank you for contacting the Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center (BEC) regarding your request.

We have reviewed the information you provided and we need the following:

_X___At this time, we do not need anything further from you and you will be hearing from us shortly as to the outcome of your request.

In order to facilitate our response to future e-mails, please indicate, specifically, the nature of your inquiry on the subject line.

Thanks to everybody for sharing their experiences here.

Case certified finally!! 06/21/07

News from DOL related to BEC

08/01/2007: Two Months for Complete Phase-Out of BEC Program!

The DOL officially announced that it would eliminate all the backlog labor certification applications in two months. The backlog elimination program as part of the labor certification system reengineering strategies of the DOL has gone through a lot of ups and downs and is about to turn into a chapter of history. We thank all the women and men in the BECs for their hard work in eliminating over 360,000 cases successfully and hope that they accelerate the adjudications for the remaining cases such that some waiters will receive the benefits of filing of I-485 applications by August 17, 2007. Dr. Carlson, hats off to you!

Hopefully, most of the cases get cleared before the deadline and lots of them can file the 485

BEC Statistics for last week...

MSP:

Howz it goin? You have an RIR with June'04 PD right? I really hope you get your certification before August'17th. Good luck and thanks a lot for providing us with the staistics every week.

As far as my application is concerned (EB2-TR, Nov 2004), My attorney sent the Recruitment Report on 07/28. It is definetly not going to make it before the 17th.

MSP:

Howz it goin? You have an RIR with June'04 PD right? I really hope you get your certification before August'17th. Good luck and thanks a lot for providing us with the staistics every week.

As far as my application is concerned (EB2-TR, Nov 2004), My attorney sent the Recruitment Report on 07/28. It is definetly not going to make it before the 17th.

My PD is July 04..I do not have high hopes of getting certification before Aug 17th..
Let's see how it goes...
Hope that in Oct the dates do not retrogress too much...

PBEC - Recommended for Certification.

Hello All,

I just spoke to a representative at PBEC and the lady confirmed that my labor application has been recommended for certification.

Does anyone have any idea on the timeline for an application to get certified after it has been recommended for certifictaion? Guesstimates...

Thank you in advance!

HI Guys!
i want to share with all of you in this forum that with the Grace of God my labor is certified online this morning.
and my employer has received the approval notice also.
yes it is very strange that i got both written and online status to certified today.
I was so busy all day doing my medical and pictures.

thanks to all of you in this forum for your kind support

case P-0720-xxx
pd 2001

Hi!
any one knows about RFE?

i still have not received the original hard copy from dol
but my employer has received a copy of the letter from barbra without signature
and my lawyer is saying we can submit that application with this copy letter.
then they will issue a RFE ( request of evidance) for the original hard copy and then we will mail them that copy once they request
did any have similar situation like mine.

shaq

BEC stats for this week?

MSP,

Did you had a chance to pull-up this weeks BEC stats? If possble could please provide us with the link to download the same. Thank you!

BTW: Did you had any luck in talking to BEC folks?

Hi!
any one knows about RFE?

i still have not received the original hard copy from dol
but my employer has received a copy of the letter from barbra without signature
and my lawyer is saying we can submit that application with this copy letter.
then they will issue a RFE ( request of evidance) for the original hard copy and then we will mail them that copy once they request
did any have similar situation like mine.

shaq

I'm still waiting for my LC hard copy. But after reading your message, I've sent an email to my attorney to ask if we can do the same thing, i.e. use the LC approval notification letter that was mailed to me. This is not a bad idea, hopefully USCIS will send a RFE and not an out-right application rejection. Let's see what my attorney thinks.

Thanks for the idea. If anyone else has tried this previously, please share.

Jawad

MSP,

Did you had a chance to pull-up this weeks BEC stats? If possble could please provide us with the link to download the same. Thank you!

BTW: Did you had any luck in talking to BEC folks?

My daughter was born on Wednesday early morning ....My wife was under observation in hospital from earlier and I was kinda busy with that....I shall definitely run an extract this coming weekend...

Congratulations!

My daughter was born on Wednesday early morning ....My wife was under observation in hospital from earlier and I was kinda busy with that....I shall definitely run an extract this coming weekend...

Congratulations man! Trust me, you are going to get your case certified anytime now with your daughter's arrival. I hope the baby and mom are doing equally good! congratulations once again!

Congratulations msp. Hope your new born will bring you good luck on your GC process.

Congrats MSP

Congratulations MSP. Hope both mom and kid are doing well. We are also expectin any moment.

Congrajulations

Hi MSP,
Congrajulations and wish mom and baby are doing good.
Wish your new born brings you luck.

Labor approved

Hi, My Labor is certified on 7/23 on the Status web site and got the physical copy of 07/31. Completed all the medical and paperwork and I-140/I-485 are filed yesterday. Good luck to all of you out there and thanks for this forum for keeping my hopes alive.
Regards.

Thank you all for your best wishes....

This is the extract for the past week..

GCpuzzles ,

Please run our statistics generation procedure...