BEC DOL Contact

PRholder

Registered Users (C)
Hello Guys,

My company HR attempted to get in touch with the Philly BEC and they mentioned that only an email request for Status can be done. Talking to live person is NOT an option. Is that true? - In my case, we got Recruitment Instructions in 1st week of Jan 2007 and we send the Recruitment Report to them in March 2007 and again sent a photocopy of those documents after learning from them in May 2007 (after we called them for status) that they are waiting for documents from our side.

Also, they mentioned we can get status update by sending an info email to the General BEC Information E-Mail Box as http://www.foreignlaborcert.doleta.gov/times.cfm says
Employers or their representatives should direct their e-mails to the general information box at info@dal.dflc.us for the Dallas BEC or at info@phi.dflc.us for the Philadelphia BEC.

So, the HR person sent an email to info@phi.dflc.us and she got an email that you cannot request status or something and that it will be forwarded to someone if need be

I am getting confused here. I remember earlier in March when i sent an email to the info@ email id.. i got a response from their system with the case information in table format.

Has this changed now? Anyone got a similar response?