bachelor degree in computer science 3 year .

Is it a Cdn or Mexican bachelor's degree?

If not, there is a small chance it will be insufficient for TN, but it would not stop me from trying.

Is it a Cdn or Mexican bachelor's degree?

If not, there is a small chance it will be insufficient for TN, but it would not stop me from trying.it
the degree is from India ,my home country ..if i do 1 year master program on same stream from Canadian University , would it qualify than at 16 year ?

If your WES is measured against a US degree (then it should be fine), I wouldn't bother with extra schooling before actually trying to get a TN with what you have. If your Indian degree is equivalent to a US bachelor's degree, then whether it is 3 year or 4 year doesn't matter: It is equivalent to a US bachelor degree.

Was your WES eval measured against a US degree or against a CDn degree? You would need to have it measured vs. a US bachelor's degree in the field of study. If WES says it NOT equivalent to a US bachelor's degree, then you have a problem.

All my 3 times... I had the same question in the border...asking me if my India bachelor's degree was a 3 year (BSc types) or a 4 years (Engineering degree).

Mine was a 4 years Engineering degree and I got the TN. I think they look out for a 4 years degree (10+2+4). Even my educational evaluation shows "US equivalency: Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering".

thanks for the your response , if that's the case then my chances are very low ...if i do 1 year master from canada ..do i still have to provide them WES evaluation or i just have to present my master degree ?

The evaluation should mention that your education should have a "US equivalency" for a 4 years course. TN requirements for Computer system analyst are
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Licenciatura Degree.
- Post-Secondary Diploma and three years of experience.
- Post Secondary Certificate and three years of experience.

The US bachelor's degree is usually completed in four years of full-time study. Hence your education evaluation should have a "4" year US equivalency. They will look into the education evaluation first and then check your Degrees.

I would not put too much emphasis on the equivalency actually stating "four years". Equivalency to a US bachelor's degree will suffice. Nothing in the regulations require a certain "quality" of Bachelor's degree.