• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Baba agba

jibola

Dear Baba agba,

I am one of the winners of dv2007. I have replied in june 16,2006 but has no received second reply.

I lost my O'level certificates and I dont have copies.
Although, i have the cert. nos and the school computer sheets.
I am also a graduate of 1997 and has been working since then.
I am currently on an official trip out of the country in Amsterdam but will be back by first week in Nov. please let me have your phone no so that I can call to ask about a few things bothering me about documentations. I have seen your contrbutions and think you have a bit of knowledge about the thing expecially this cutoff dates.
Hope to read from you.
Ajibola

jibola said:
Dear Baba agba,

I am one of the winners of dv2007. I have replied in june 16,2006 but has no received second reply.

I lost my O'level certificates and I dont have copies.
Although, i have the cert. nos and the school computer sheets.
I am also a graduate of 1997 and has been working since then.
I am currently on an official trip out of the country in Amsterdam but will be back by first week in Nov. please let me have your phone no so that I can call to ask about a few things bothering me about documentations. I have seen your contrbutions and think you have a bit of knowledge about the thing expecially this cutoff dates.
Hope to read from you.
Ajibola

Hi Jibola,

Kindly take your time and go through the thread with following link: http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=218127

WLD