B1 / B2 Visa Cancellation process on leaving the current employer..

nyc101

Registered Users (C)
Hi I need some serious help.... of forum members here...

I have been issued a 10 year multiple entry B1/B2 US visa on my passport. The client invitation letter to obtain this visa was provided to me by my employer that I am working for the past 4 years. The company is not under the EVP program with the consulate, so the consulate and had done a complete due deligence with my personal bank accounts and my ties in India before granting me a visa. I have travelled on this visa several times to the US and now am back in India.

I intend to resign from the services of this company and now the company says that they will get all my US and UK visa cancelled on my resignation.

A few quick qustions:
Can the company cancel my visa?

If yes, what is the official process to do so, so that I can co-operate and have it cancelled as per the consulate rules and not be misguided by the employer.

Can the Visa be cancelled by the company / or the consulate with out my knowledge?

If it cannot be cancelled, Can I travel on the same visa for my next employer, as my new company might require me to travel to the US for business meetings?

Help on these questions will be highly appreciated.....

In case you need any specific details, please email me at nyc101@gmail.com and I will be happy to provide you with the details..

Many thanks for your co-operation in advance.

I will look forward to your reply.

Regards,
Raj

Your visa will not be and can not be cancelled by your employer. You can travel on the visa until the date it expries.