B1/B2 visa and married to citizen

gake

Help me out. I met an American man on social network,I visited him in July 2014. During my interview I was asked if I would want to move to America at some point,I said no becoz at the time I didn't know my husband.I just wanted to meet him and get to know the country. I visited my husband again in February 2015 and we decided to get married. I went back to my country. I can back to US in July 2015 and now I want to get a job and stay. I still have my job in my country and my air ticket is a still valid. Will I be committing visa fraud if I decided to stay?

Thank You.

If you decided to stay after you entered, no, there's no fraud. If you had already decided to stay during this trip at the time you entered on B visa, then you probably lied at entry.

Three trips within a short 12-month period looks suspicious for a B visa holder. You haven't specified the country, but what job allows 3 holidays within a year?
Women meeting American men on social networks and entering on visitor visas should expect close scrutiny.

July 2014 was my annual leave for the year 2013/14. February 2015 was annual leave for the year 2014/15. This time I was on sick leave after a minor surgery and was advised to extend my leave until after winter. I am expected back to work beginning of September 2015. My country is Botswana. Thanks lots for your contribution.