[B]Prevailing wage issue in MI for Labor Cert for GC under RIR[/B]

zion

Registered Users (C)
I had filed my Labor for my GC in MI in Dec 2001. The labor dept has sent my application back with a letter saying that my wages should be $ 58,488.00. I spoke with my company (and the Lawyer) and they ammended the application and have taken out another advertisement for my position with the new salary. We have waited for 15 days and filed the paper work back. Is this the right way to do this.

Now my questions are :

a) Will this satisfy the Labor Dept ?

b) How does this effect the processing of my GC application ?

c) How much is the delay in such a situation ?

What measures should I take to solve any consequences ?

Please advise.

Thanks

Zion

See Inline............

a) Will this satisfy the Labor Dept ?
Hopefully Yes. Few of my friends had same problem in PA. They modified the application and after running one more print media ad for a week, they submitted application back to Philly Regional DOL office. They recieved approval notice after 15 day's. But every DOL office treats application differently and no-one can say for certain though.

b) How does this effect the processing of my GC application ?
LC is a integral part of employment based petition, everything depends on it.

c) How much is the delay in such a situation ?
Going through different forum(s), I have notice that these cases are processed very quickly if there was a minor issues like missing paper/document, salary, incomplete information on application etc.

What measures should I take to solve any consequences ?
Let everyone know once you find one

-- Good Luck

Thank you USNYCUS

Thank you for your reply !!

I appreciate it..... I will let everyone know once this comes thru.

Regards,

Zion

RFE Cleared, State Labor cleared (MI)

Hi

My RFE regarding salary issue was cleared on 11/25/2002 exactly with in 20 days of sending a reply.

Thank you for your help usnycus.

Regards