AVM after PP Stamping - NSC

JavedG

Registered Users (C)
My case was approved and the passport stamped back in Feb 2002. Still waiting for the plastic.

The online status still has the old message saying that the "This case is approved...etc" The AVM message plays the same message as well.

I read in one of the posts that the AVM message usually changes a month after the stamping. Is this true for NSC? Should my status in the AVM have changed by now?

:eek:

Different Situation...

My Case is a little bit weird...

My message actually reverted back to the old message i.e., this case has been recieved......I thought this is because of the changes to NSC systems.

My Wife's message recently changed to normal message...which is "This case has been approved....." but couple of days ago it changed to "Card has been ordered..."

Our 485 was approved in Feb. too.

So, I am guessing my card is also approved and the message is not changing.....

Hopefully yours will change too....

-farmingtonhills

FarmingtonHills,

It surprises me that your wife's card has already been ordered. It seems a little too early since I know people who are receiving their cards now with stamps almost expiring or renewed once.

Will you please keep me posted about when you (and your wife) actually recieve the card?

Thanks man

one234go@yahoo.com

ps. I'm also in farmington hills, mi

Yes the Card Arrived!

My Wife got her Card today....that part seemed to worked pretty well....message changed on 1st and card arrived on 5th.

Now I have to figure out where is my card status!

Javed, if I remembered correctly you said that your message changed to old message some time back? When did it change back to correct message?

If you are hearing the right message now I think your card should be comming soon.

Also, if you remember we both went pretty much on the same day.....

Anyway we need to Hang INN there!

-farmingtonhills:confused:

FarmingtonHills,

Yes I do remember. Our 485s were approved at about the same time and we got the stamps at about the same time too.

Ever since my approval has come, my AVM has stayed the same ("This case has been approved...."). Not that I have checked every single day but whenever I did check, this is what I heard. It may have changed when the entire AVM was a fiasco few months back but I wouldn't know.

I should be expecting my card pretty soon then since your wife's has already arrived. I wasn't expecting it at least until the end of the year but NSC may work wonders so u never know

:D