Atlanta Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/24/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is nothing wrong in calling ATL DOL office. It will just delay few minutes...to certify our friends case...because she/he will spending their time talking to you.
If our friends case gets delayed in certifying...eventually ours will get delayed too...
It wise to make calls to ATL DOL unless otherwise you have specific strong reason... not just because we are frustrated.

LC Florida said:
I was checking some random case numbers close to my case number...i noticed few cases being certified with the same date as mine received by atlanta office....is this normal?? does anybody know why??? if i call up atlanta office and ask them to pull up my case file, would they do it??? is there anything wrong/bad in doing so...ofcourse i will call in as HR....

if i wanted to call them, i would have already done so without trying to get input from somebody who might have came across the same issue....
i have strong reasons, but i know i am not the only one with strong reason...

How long does it take for an update of status to take place on web site (FLDDatacenter.com) after you hear a magic word "Certified" on AVM? :confused: Anybody with rough estimate on how frequently the website is updated? :confused:

No hard feelings please...
i was just telling..since you had asked the forum...I have seen people advising earlier..not to call them frequently..if you dont like just ignore it.. :)

LC Florida said:
if i wanted to call them, i would have already done so without trying to get input from somebody who might have came across the same issue....
i have strong reasons, but i know i am not the only one with strong reason...

IN_LC said:
Just called DOL ALT 404-562-2115 and were told that cases forwarded to DOL ALT in June 2004 were not yet entered in the system.

:(
Did they tell you what date they are entering there system, Mine went to DOL in April 2004, I also could not find my caseNo.

no hard feeling at all.....
i don't like to call them either.....thats why i depend on forum to find answers to my questions....thanks

09/20/2004: DOL Seeks OMB Approval for Electronic Filing Form of Alien Labor Certification Application (ETA 750 Part A)

On September 8, 2004, the DOL requested OMB for its review and approval of electronic filing form of this form (employer part of the alien labor certification application) to seek comment from the public for a period of 30 days. It is published today with the comment period ending October 19, 2004. The form itself has not been published in the federal register, but the estimated annual use of this form is 100,000 by Permanent Labor Certification, 4,000 for Temporary Labor Certification for Agricultural Sector, and 8,000 for Temporary Labor Certification for Non-Agricultural section. Read on.

09/18/2004: DOL Dallas and Philadelphia Backlog Reduction Centers Update

This site reported earlier that a contractor was selected in May 2004 by the DOL for the Dallas and Philadelphia Backlog Reduction Centers. The Contractor was actively recruiting analysts and other staff members to work at each Center. For each Center, the Contractor was recruiding over 80 workers including 60+ analysts. It appears that all these positions have been filled and the Contractor is no longer recruiting people for these positions in Dallas and Philadelphia Centers. This coincides with the AILA report that the two Centers started sending out letters to those alien labor certification application employers in Philadelphia and Dallas advising them that their cases have been transferred to the Centers and requesting update information. In a way, it is a good news. Please refer to our August 5 and 19, 2004 postings.

http://www.immigration-law.com/

Avm...................

I have checked couple of cases today. Most of the 044035xx cases seems to be certified. Some of the 044036xx are also certified.

Any one within the above range got certified recently..................

Mine is in 044036xx...............series still "Recieved in Regional Office"................

:( :( :(

Labor_Sucks said:
I have checked couple of cases today. Most of the 044035xx cases seems to be certified. Some of the 044036xx are also certified.

Mine is in 044036xx...............series still "Recieved in Regional Office"................

Did you check with your lawyer, if they got something back from DOL?? mya be they just did not update AVM.

Nothing from DOL................

My attorney have not yet recieved anything from DOL.

csrini1 said:
Did you check with your lawyer, if they got something back from DOL?? mya be they just did not update AVM.

I have a friend with case #044035XX, still pending.

If you have handy, can you please post instruction on how to check the status using case number.

In the mean time, I will also go through thread.

Labor_Sucks said:

This thread is getting bigger and if you all (or majority) agree we will create another with same title and you all can post information there. We will put this thread in Archive folder for reference.

Also, can one of you please create a FAQ for your Regional DOL office like
"how to find case status" or any other information you think is relevant and we will post that as very first post.

I am creating a thread to capture your response at following link.
http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=143769

Please let me know what you all think.

Thanks in Advance.
usnycus
LC Forum Moderator

AVM Case Status

Call 404-562-2131,

option 1 & option 1 and enter the case number.

usnycus said:
I have a friend with case #044035XX, still pending.

If you have handy, can you please post instruction on how to check the status using case number.

In the mean time, I will also go through thread.

Labor_Sucks said:

Hi buddy,
Weird....I just checked the AVM with random numbers..i didnot hear any case from 35xx certified then tried upper 34xx series..mostly certified..let me know bcos mine is 36xx too. :eek:

AVM updates

I guess atleast 10-20 cases have been certified between 04403500-3599.
4-5 cases in the lower 04403600 (04403600-3604)

swami_gc said:
Hi buddy,
Weird....I just checked the AVM with random numbers..i didnot hear any case from 35xx certified then tried upper 34xx series..mostly certified..let me know bcos mine is 36xx too. :eek:

These are the case #'s on your range 044036XX for your DOT code, not certified status. You can check these number randomly and you can know if they are close to your case.

Labor_Sucks said:
I guess atleast 10-20 cases have been certified between 04403500-3599.
4-5 cases in the lower 04403600 (04403600-3604)

Updated List..................

Some_GreenCard said:
These are the case #'s on your range 044036XX for your DOT code, not certified status. You can check these number randomly and you can know if they are close to your case.

Status
Not open for further replies.