Atlanta PERM Processing Center Tracking

PERM pending for Atlanta center

My employer from VA applied on 26th March, 2007. It's EB2 category, I do have M.S. with 8 yrs of exp. as of now it's pending.
God knows what the guys over there are doing ?
:confused:

PERM EB2 approved in 86 days

Hi guys.

Just to let you know, that my PERM EB2 is approved in 86 days

Details as below...

EB3 RIR from CA PD=June-02-03
BEC approved date Aug-06
I-140 RD Sep-14-06
I-140 AD=Feb-07
I-485 applied on July 20-07 ( waiting for receipt notice )

PERM EB2 applied on June-06-2007(=PD), AD=Sep 5-2007 ( < 90 day approval )

Future plan is, File again I-140 with this EB2 LC, once I-140 gets approved we will port approved EB3-I140 Priority date to interfile already filed I-485.

Advantage is my case will convert to EB2 India with Priority date of June-02-03 and that will make my I-485 ready to approve.

Last edited by a moderator:
ATLANTA PERM tragedy

Does anyone know an estimate of how many cases are pending in EB2 PERM in Atlanta for more than 100 days.

My stats:
Date May 6 2007
EB2

sup guys:
I got my first LC in 1 1/2 month.
EB2--MS, 2yrs experience
filed on Feb/07--- aproved on April/07, Atlanta center

However my name was spelled wrong(I dont know how could this happen?)
So I applied the second time on April/07 and waiting since then( in process)more then 7 months already (Atlanta center)
I was lucky and unlucky....
Good luck to all

sup guys:
I got my first LC in 1 1/2 month.
EB2--MS, 2yrs experience
filed on Feb/07--- aproved on April/07, Atlanta center

However my name was spelled wrong(I dont know how could this happen?)
So I applied the second time on April/07 and waiting since then( in process)more then 7 months already (Atlanta center)
I was lucky and unlucky....
Good luck to all

Does LC have name of the beneficiary, if there is such a term, i.e. employee?

I thought LC is associated with Employer only. It is I140 stage where your and family members, if any, would be mentioned.

I thought LC is associated with Employer only. It is I140 stage where your and family members, if any, would be mentioned.

It dose have my name on it....just spelled wrong:eek:

good thing is my ads has not yet expired:D(within 180 days)
Its been 237 days already (still counting)

good thing is my ads has not yet expired:D(within 180 days)
Its been 237 days already (still counting)

You're correct. But I thought approved PERM is transferable? There was no other venue to have name corrected?

How could they mis-spell the name? This entered into PERM... unless lawyer or whoever entered the name incorrectly.

You're correct. But I thought approved PERM is transferable? There was no other venue to have name corrected?

How could they mis-spell the name? This entered into PERM... unless lawyer or whoever entered the name incorrectly.

Good question, I guess if its transferable, the lawyer should have told me this... man, too late to ask him about this.
God.....if it is transferable....:eek::eek::eek:

This thread is so quite:(

What is processing time these days at Atlanta?

What are the codes when employer checks the status, i.e. "in process" ->???->??? and what does these codes mean? Is a DOL person involve in each stage?

Please post it again as things are changed since Perm was first introduced... hopefully some improvement:)

How to know my PERM is in which center?

Hi,

on 1/31/08 my labor filed under PERM (electronically), but how and where to see the processing status on line?

When do you get ETA-9035E form signed from your employer?

Now in this document at the bottom of all the pages it says "FORM CERTIFIED" and also signed by Chief, Division of Foreign Labor Certification.

I have recently applied for PERM, all I have is a case number starting with "A-", where do I check the status of this application. Thanks for the help in advance.

My situation:
PD for PERM: May 06 2007, EB2
Audit Oct 07
Replied Nov 07
No further progress. My lawyer tells me there are many cases stuck who had audit dates in Oct 07 and then there is no response and advises me to just wait as intensive follow up might harm me.
Is there anyone here who could help me validate this. I encourage others in same situations like me to kindly post what they are doing about it.
This is too stressful as my 6th year expires now and there is no sign of any progress.
Any opinions will be deeply appreciated.

I am on the same boat.
PERM Applied mid Sep 07
audit received beginning of Nov 07
replied end of Nov 07
No response ever since. Just wating with my fingers crossed. All we could do is pray for ourselves and pray for all.

I feel everybody's pain. My PERM app was submitted at the start of September and was initially rejected, however we asked the certifying officer for a review of the case in mid October. It went from being "denied" to "in process" however, it is now mid April and I have had to leave the country until the mess is sorted out. Is anyone else experiencing these days in the Atlanta processing center?

the fact is, Atlanta processing center is out of staff handful of people working there and they have no interest in opening those audit replies because its too much of work (u know americans) . so they just go after the new filings which is just 3 page form.