Asylum Seeker from Slovakia

pan_gazo

Hello Guys

I am from Slovakia , I am slovakian roma/gipsy and due to tons and tons of reasons I am not able to return to my home country due to racism , discrimination , physical abuse because we are brown etc... 10 years ago I came to UK with my parents , I was 15 then , now I am 25 ... have a degree in accounting and finance , have a partner and little girl ( 2 year old ) .. We are starting to experience same issues , racism , discrimination because of our race , nationality and mainly because we are Roma... Brexit coming soon , most people hate foreigners now in the UK and its getting worse ..
To the point , I am thinking of going to usa on my own first to claim asylum , get approved and then bring my partner and child ( do we have to be married in order for her to come ? ) ... questions
1. what do I do in the first 180 days ?? as I will be waiting for EAD
2. Can I work during first 180 days ?
3. Can I live and work in USA while I am waiting for my asylum decision ?
4. I have noticed there are a lot of people who have been waiting for yyeeaarrss !! before getting decision ... what do you do ?? during process waiting for decision ?
5. Can I bring my partner and child over while I am waiting for decision ?
6. Will they take my passport ??
7. I am scared but want to do it , I am desperate :-(

Please help guys with advice .. Thank you so much

I'm glad asylum exists. It provides a lifeline to people who are genuinely in fear for their lives, or living in genuinely intolerable conditions. Without wanting to appear harsh, your conditions as a European living in the UK don't come close to the standard that requires a lifeline such as asylum. So, respectfully, I certainly hope your case does not meet the bar necessary - as that would indicate a real problem with the asylum system, in my opinion.

Thanks to the excellent (and heavily subsidized, by the way) education you received in the UK, you may be able to explore working visa opportunities for the USA, and you should also consider entering the DV lottery in October.