Asylum for saudi arabian woman in usa

nou

I've been searching alot about this. as you know the women in saudi arabia has no rights! in saudi arabia we cant do ANYTHING unless our father or brother agreed to it even if you're older than 18 or its so unfair. you can't live as a human being in saudi arabia. all i want is to live just like everyone else. to be treated like a human being. to have a future. i wanna ask for asylum in usa so i can have human rights and be treated good! in saudi arabian men don't treat us good at all they treat us like we're not human like we were made to stay in the house and not get a job and not go school or anything! We can't even drive or go out to buy important stuff unless a father or a brother drove us.i'm sick of it. i've read that in my situation i can get an asylum because our laws and government DONT support women and has no women rights everyone knows that. so i can't get what i want in my own country. i've read that i should get a visa first and then fly to usa and ask for asylum. i'm planning on doing that but does anyone knows for sure if my situation isn't difficult? i wanna know if i have a chance of getting accepted if i asked for the asylum before i rush things and risk my life in saudi arabia (if they refused).

I think you could if there is at least 10% risk that your life going to be in dangerous.
You need to prove and explain this risk to the asylum officer in the interview.

I feel sorry for you. Yes I have heard bad things about lack of rights for women in sudo Arabia. Please get a good lawyer and wish you good luck.