Asylum decision delayed 2015

Mr J

I had very different experience in asylum interview, I heard from many people that asylum interview takes 1 hour and 30 minutes approx. if given in english and 2 hour and 30 minutes approx if interpreter is with you, but it seems different in my case, I had an interview in english and it lasts for 3 and half hour, then officer asked me to come back after 14 days to receive decision but on 13th day I got a call from her and she said decision is not made yet and she will call me and wife for interview again, and its been 4 months and I haven't heard anything since then but applied for EAD. Is it a good sign or bad?

I had very different experience in asylum interview, I heard from many people that asylum interview takes 1 hour and 30 minutes approx. if given in english and 2 hour and 30 minutes approx if interpreter is with you, but it seems different in my case, I had an interview in english and it lasts for 3 and half hour, then officer asked me to come back after 14 days to receive decision but on 13th day I got a call from her and she said decision is not made yet and she will call me and wife for interview again, and its been 4 months and I haven't heard anything since then but applied for EAD. Is it a good sign or bad?
Can i ask you please when did you apply for asylum?