Asylum based Citizenship

asylee2011

Registered Users (C)
I have got asylum based in 2011 and GC date is 2012. I am Eligible to apply for Citizenship next year in summer, I have few question and need forum help.

1-Is this true that I can file my citizenship application 3 month ahead of the deadline of applying for citizenship through asylum?
2- Currently I am living in a state (Virginia) and I will be moving to another state (Texas) for a job. It says that when I apply for citizenship from a state, I should be residing in that state for at least past 3 months. Base on above question #1 if I apply 3 months before the deadline, I will be residing in the previous state (Virginia) and after applying from Virginia, can I change my state on citizenship application? I need to get citizenship ASAP so that I can request my parent to come and visit me. I will really appreciate your detail reply.
Thank you

1. I dont know
2. yes ...90 days in texas before application. if you apply in virginia, you ll flying during the whole process...make a choice ( fingerprint, interview, oath "in case not same day''), 3 plane tickets...
3. as a permanent resident, you can still invite your parent otherwise you ll have to wait 3 to 6 months before become a us citizen.

Thank you for your reply. I just check on USCIS website and it does say that I can apply 90 days before the applications. I am also thinking of applying from the state where I am currently living and will change my address, but I can come for the interview to the state where I applied.

Thanks for your help.