are u looking for a labour jackpot ?

what are the requirements to use pre-approved Labor??

what are the requirements to use pre-approved Labor Certification???

Do you have time limit to use pre-approved Labor Certification?

Do you have any time limit to use pre-approved Labor Certification?
For example: My company got one pre-approved Labor 1 year back. Can I use it now?/
Please reply.. I need information about this..

Do you have time limit to use pre-approved Labor Certification?

Do you have any time limit to use pre-approved Labor Certification?
For example: My company got one pre-approved Labor 1 year back. Can I use it now?/
Please reply.. I need information about this..

BULL-CRAP, Labor certificates are for SPECIFIC individuals

It doesnt work the way this person is stating. Labor certificate apps are for specific individuals working in a specific job. they are NOT generic and cannot be substituted for another person. When the labor is applied, YOUR resume information will be inserted into it so its very personalized. Labor is approved for an individual. so this guy is talking bull-crap.

I just noticed your post today..I know its been a long time since you posted this message.... So the previous ones would have gone..I'm assuming....But just in case you come across any preapproved labors and they macth my skill sets, i would appreciate if you could inform me.

My email address is reply2amy@hotmail.com
Thanks in advacne and God Bless YOu..

Add me too

If the pool is not finished!!!.

I have 7+ yrs (4 yrs US) of experience in lot of fields, background in C/C++/VC++/JAVA, in client server field. Ready to join now fast.

Thanks for looking,

MinnesotaDesi
(tripad1@yahoo.com)

Are u looking for Pre Approved LC or Labor or Labour

Please conatct the following email address, if you are looking for a pre approved labor. Also, you should have mainframe skill sets, should be on project, willing to switch employer.

sakthi_email@yahoo.com

-Sakthi

Any Pre-approved labors

Hello,
If any one knows of any good consulting company with pre-approved LC's please send me their contact.
Skills: Java, Swing, J2EE, XML
thanks
testNMS

needed approved labor

HI,
I would be interested for pre approved labor. I'm unix administrator with more than 8 years of experience.