AR-11 and adress change notoficaion

boosman

Registered Users (C)
I was watching FOX news just now and seems like INS/DOJ is making a big deal about the address change.

It seems INS is coming down harshly much more these days.

Change of Address URGENT please help

Hi!

MY wife and I are permanent residents of the US. My wife is in India at present and I moved during this time. Now, I need to send the change of address to INS (I did not know about this until today). It is going to be exactly ten days since I changed my address. How do I send the change of address to INS? Will it be too late if I ask my wife to send it from India?
I am planning on getting her to fax a copy to me and get it done today but it will still take around 15 days for the original to reach.
Are we in trouble? Please help.

Thanks
Venkat

You can send one on her behalf from here.
I do not see the signature line on the AR-11 so I assume
it is OK if teh form is prepared by others.

If you do not run into trouble with the USA government
who run out of other legal means to screw you, I don't think
they will bother unless they want to randomly pick
someone also to send a strong message and you are
also unluckly chosen by them randomly.

If you one day run for Congress, you political opponentmay
dig this out.

Ok. My mistake. I was looking at an AR-11 form in my
language the word signature was not conventional one

I believe you can sign for her and wrote a note explaining
the situation. At least do it in the meantime ask your wife to do another one as soon as possible

AmericanWannabe said:
Ok. My mistake. I was looking at an AR-11 form in my
language the word signature was not conventional one

I believe you can sign for her and wrote a note explaining
the situation. At least do it in the meantime ask your wife to do another one as soon as possible
hey buddy, are you clear bout AR-11?? Can somebody post comprehensive guide on AR-11?? To start with, join courses from Fjof, for various ways to loose GC, steps to get deported, get mini/immi-deported or get lost from this forum and everywhere.

KhoonPasina said:
hey buddy, are you clear bout AR-11?? Can somebody post comprehensive guide on AR-11?? To start with, join courses from Fjof, for various ways to loose GC, steps to get deported, get mini/immi-deported or get lost from this forum and everywhere.

Here someone is taking TWO years to understand the posting and reply back. Damn fast!!! :rolleyes: What's the speed of electron?

hey guys

how long does an ar-11 form submitted, take into affect.

form the received date (INS) - and is there anyway to check if the change did happen?