April CPers Plastic Card Tracker

Received cards in 10 days

Interview Date: April 17, 2002
POE: Boston, MA
DOE: May 18, 2002
Cards Received: May 28, 2002 (self, wife and daughter)

plastic card rec\'d

Interview at Mumbai: 04/23
PoE: 04/29 on JFK, New York
Card rec\'d: 05/15

Plastic card finally arrived!!!

My wife and I received our welcome letters and cards yesterday.
Interview: 04/19
DOE: 04/21
POE: Newark
Cards received: 05/29

PLEASE RESPOND

Hi,
there seems to be a huge issue re local PCC\'s and if they are really needed (in addition to the Indian Consulate PCC). Can you please tell me if you have been asked for it? My appt is at chennai.

It will boost confidence to know your answer one way or the other.
This has become an important issue that there is now a new thread called "local pcc omportant please read". So PLEASE do respond here briefly or in the new thread.

thanks,
Vish

srp100 ...

The cards are processed by CSC if POE is San Fransisco or Los Angleles. Otherwise it is TSC. I called CSC but they gave the standard answer that it will take 1 year to get the card. So, I guess there is nothing to do but wait for the card. Let us co-ordinate with each other regarding this. My email address is sollu@hotmail.com

vishi123

I had my cp at chennai in April and was not asked for a local PCC. They just accepted the PCC from the Indian embassy.

One card missing

Interview: May 9 (Montreal)
DOE: May 11
POE: Champlain, NY
Welcome letters: May 25
Wife and Son Cards: May 28
My card: Still missing as of May 31

Card Recvd in 2 weeks for my spouse, 3 weeks for myself and my son

A;though I was beneficiary, I recvd card later than my spouse.
Details:
Int date: 4/23, Mumbai
POE- Philadelphia, 5/13
welcome leter recvd- 5/18
wife\'s card Recvd- 5/23
My and son\'s Cards Recvd- 5/30

sollu...

Sollu,

Thanks for the info!! Do you know how long it took for the card to arrive after POE in SFO/LA for any of your friends? I will be happy to co-ordinate this with you off-line. My email id is: srp100@hotmail.com. Let\'s share any helpful info we might have in this regard.

-srp100

Question!!!

I received my card and my wife did not receive it yet.
Mean while due to personal situation we went to India. I came back alone and was asked for my GC at all the airports. I was wondering whether it would create any problems for my wife when she comes back alone. Any tips are appreciated.

Thanks