approved!

Regarding my I 140 Receipt

Hi,

I applied for I 140/I485/I 765 for me and my wife on March 6, 2003. (EB2 - RIR - Concurrent)

I 485 LIN-03-124-XXXXX RD March 8, 2003
I 765 LIN-03-124-XXXXX RD March 8, 2003.

I 140 Waiting for Receipt Number

I got all the Receipt numbers, and Finger Print Notice ( April 19,2003)

Still I haven't received the RD, ND numbers for my wife I765 and my I140.

Mine is I 140D (Alien extraordinary ability), Currently NSC is processing Feb cases, and mine March, but still haven't received any LIN Number.

Is anyone on the same boat.

AV

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Regarding my I 140 Receipt

Originally posted by adusu
Hi,

I applied for I 140/I485/I 765 for me and my wife on March 6, 2003. (EB2 - RIR - Concurrent)

Mine is I 140D (Alien extraordinary ability), Currently NSC is processing Feb cases, and mine March, but still haven't received any LIN Number.

AV

Check the BACK side of the check you paid INS Fee for I-140 (online if your bank has that option). You can get the LIN number from there. Maybe it got lost in the mail...

hi, confused. at the begining you mentioned you applied for EB2-RIR, at last you said you applied for EB1-extraordinary ability. which one is right ? by the way, what does RIR stand for ? thanks

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi,

AV
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Adusu
I applied for I140/485/765 on March 7 2003 (EB2- RIR- Concurrent)
I have received LINs for all of them- I hadnt received my I140 LIN for a while and it just turned out my lawyer simply forgot to send it to me - I am sure it must be a similar case for you as well.

I have just received my finger printing notice as well.
Since - Nebraska Centre is processing Feb applications- I guess we'll have to wait for a month to hear anything about March apps.

Good luck !
RG

Hi RG.

Can I know, when you are having Finger prints.

I asked my lawyer about the I 140 and My wife 765. receipt numbers. , she has n't received them so far. But I have completed my FP yesterday i.e. April 19, 2003. Let me know.

AV

Hi RG.

Can I know, when you are having Finger prints.

I asked my lawyer about the I 140 and My wife 765. receipt numbers. , she has n't received them so far. But I have completed my FP yesterday i.e. April 19, 2003. Let me know.

AV

Hi AV

My finger print date is May 22. Notices have come for both me and my husband together

RG

Finger Print Notice

Adusu and kharghosh,

How do you receive your finger print notice?

Does INS update this information on their web site or do they send it to the lawyer?

Thanks
IL_LABOR

Hi Khargosh,

Just now I asked my Lawyer about my I 140 & my wife 765 numbers. She says, for I 140 Receipt Notice its taking long time these days, but she said , will find out from the accountant, the cheque which got cleared, so that she may find out the LIN number on the backside.

Pls let me know once your 140 clears. So that I will be having an idea.

AV

Hi IL_Labor and Adusu

Finger printing notice I got in my regular mail.

I will let you all know about my case progress.

right now I am a little concerned - they have misspelled my name on the receipts. I have sent a request for correction- but havent heard back from them

Anybody knows of anyone with a name misspelling and how does it get resolved ?

Thanks
RG

Regarding my I 140 Receipt

Hi Khargosh,

Just now I got a call from my lawyer, saying the INS failed to deliver my 140 Receipt notice.

Any how she gave me the no

Can you pls share your LIN number.

Mine is LIN-031-245-XXXX

AV

Hi Adusu

My LIN is
LIN-031-255-xxxx

( My RD is March 7th- wow- that is a HUGE gap for just one day's difference)

Anyway
I have just started a Feb March tracking thread.
As per the NSC dates- they were doing Feb cases on April 15th. They should be doing March cases soon ( assuming a linear correlation!!!!)

RG
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Khargosh,

Just now I got a call from my lawyer, saying the INS failed to deliver my 140 Receipt notice.

Any how she gave me the no

Can you pls share your LIN number.

Mine is LIN-031-245-XXXX

AV