Applying OCI in houston

mkram73

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I am applying for OCI for my son, daughter and myself. Last time when i checked i need to submit two sets of idential forms. But the current instruction does not say that. But the video for tips shows two set of documents but did not mention. Anything changed recently?

-MKRam

Hi,

I am applying for OCI for my son, daughter and myself. Last time when i checked i need to submit two sets of idential forms. But the current instruction does not say that. But the video for tips shows two set of documents but did not mention. Anything changed recently?

-MKRam

I believe sometime in Feb, they removed the requirement for a second set. I remember it being highlighted in the travisa at the time I was preparing my docs and I sent in only one set.

Follow their current instructions and you will be fine.

Thanks for the information. that gives me some relief. Also how do you self attest the documents? Just initial? Did any one self attest their documents. I have not done this so far.

-MKRam

Thanks for the information. that gives me some relief. Also how do you self attest the documents? Just initial? Did any one self attest their documents. I have not done this so far.

-MKRam

On every copy, just write 'This is a true copy' and sign.