Applying for GC through Citizen Spouse

kpp1024

Hello,
My partner recently got naturalized and now we are working towards filing my application for Green Card. We have consulted a lawyer for initial questions but I still had some queries therefore writing here as well. I entered US in a B1/B2 Visa in 2010 and got married in a few months to my then Permanent Resident partner. Then I applied for change of status and and got approved for F1 Visa, since then I have been maintaining my F1 status and have been studying at a very reputed university, but haven't travelled outside the US so I do not have the stamping of F1 on my passport. We have been married for 4 years already and are expecting our first child in a few months. What I am concerned about is that if the USCIS could potentially be strict to me about entering as B1/B2 and changing status to F1, getting married to PR holder and how applying for PR? We didn't have a very large wedding just a simple one at a temple with very few relatives and don't even have pictures from the wedding as it was done in a rush. But we do have lots of pictures of us together since the last 4 years with our families and friends. Could that play against me?
Also, so while sending the supporting documents along with my application do I send the pictures of us together and with out families as well or do I just take that with me to the interview?
I thank everyone in advance for their help and suggestions.

I don't think they will give you trouble for genuineness of marriage because you guys have bee living together for so many years and have a child on the way. If you married an LPR very soon after entering on B1/B2, there could be a question of did you have intent to stay when entering on B1/B2; but it's not likely going to be an issue.