Application I-102 for lost I-94 - What does it mean Class of Admission?

Lindashort

Registered Users (C)
Came 10 years ago on B2 but lost my i-94. I got married last year after living together for 9 years and a daughter together with a green card holder. He applied for citizenship only in December/10 and after he becomes USC we'll start my application for GC, but first I need to request a replacement for I-94 so send with the application I-485. I have my old passport with the b2 visa and stamp of my admisssion date.
Since it takes about 60 days to get it, I will have to send it now for when the time comes.
What is CLASS OS ADMISSION?
Do I need the form I-130 with I-485?

Thank you very much.

@ Jackolanter - I have no idea what I have to do. The first thing I found out is that they ask for the I-94 when I file the I-485. It would be great if you help me from now on. So after I receive the replacement what would be the next step? Should I send the I-130 together with the I-102? If everything goes smoothly he'll become USC in May or June.
Has been too long and we don't want waste any second. I really appreciate any help.

Just read this on USCIS website about I-130 form:
Important: Any Form I-130 filed at an incorrect location will be rejected.
If Form I-130 is being filed together with Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, submit both forms with the correct fees to the USCIS Chicago Lockbox. (See Filing Chart for address.)
My question: Why Chicago? My husband filed his in Jacksonville, the closest to us. If I send the I-130 before he becomes USC should we send it to the same office he sent his I-400?