• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

AP Status update on ceac.state.gov/ceac ?????????????????

I just want to let you know that after 3 weeks of waiting my AP is now completed. I will give more detail account of the story by next week. But I can't wait to wish good luck to others who are still waiting (Gabam, Ladylady, aboal5old, etc.). I hope your visa gets issued very soon. I would also like to say thank you to God for His grace and to some people on this forum for their help/advice in a way or another (Jimma Boy, varxx, Sm1Smom, Kazore, aos13 and all the Kenyan thread members).
Happy easter to you all.

I just want to let you know that after 3 weeks of waiting my AP is now completed. I will give more detail account of the story by next week. But I can't wait to wish good luck to others who are still waiting (Gabam, Ladylady, aboal5old, etc.). I hope your visa gets issued very soon. I would also like to say thank you to God for His grace and to some people on this forum for their help/advice in a way or another (Jimma Boy, varxx, Sm1Smom, Kazore, aos13 and all the Kenyan thread members).
Happy easter to you all.
Dear, can you tell us about the nature of your AP. Why did they put you under AP, missing documents, health issues, what was the reason? And did they give you the refusal sheet, and what was the color of that sheet?

Dear, can you tell us about the nature of your AP. Why did they put you under AP, missing documents, health issues, what was the reason? And did they give you the refusal sheet, and what was the color of that sheet?

As a quick response to your question I would say that I was myself surprised to be on AP. My case was approved after the interview, at least, it is what my wife and I heard from the officer. I was given a white welcome sheet with instructions on how to collect our passports.

Matap, I'm so glad to hear good news! It really gives me hope. When you have time, write about your case. Wish you all the best, and happy holidays!

Hi friends,
I had my interview a week ago, and was put under AP. The AP sheet says that I should check my status at ceac.state.gov/ceac. On that webpage, my case creation date is 15 October, 2011. The first status update took place on the day of my interview. After that, there has been two more status updates, the latest being March 13. Does anyone know what that status update mean? Does it mean that they are progressing with my case gradually. Those status updates could be good news, don't you think so?

Looking forward to your replies!!!
Thanks in advance!!!

where i can check my case number updates ? " my interview not scheduled yet "

where i can check my case number updates ? " my interview not scheduled yet "

if its not yet scheduled you may contact KCC via KCCDV@state.gov or you can check on EDV website where you have seen your first notification using your confirmation number.

if its not yet scheduled you may contact KCC via KCCDV@state.gov or you can check on EDV website where you have seen your first notification using your confirmation number.

Thanks Jimma Boy
could you pls tell me how you got your 2nd NL ? by email ? or by post mail ?

Happy easter to you all.

I'm glad it turned out to be a relatively short wait for you :) And thanks for your kindness.

Congrats Matap ;) and thanks for the kind mention. All the best to you and your family as your begin your new journey in life.

Administrative process

Congrats Matap ;) and thanks for the kind mention. All the best to you and your family as your begin your new journey in life.

Hey everyone, am in AP since 3th April 2013 after my interview i was only asked which is my highest school level after i was asked why my husband was not applying with i told her that we were told he has to apply for a new passport since they said it had a slight pill at the corner she said ok. She just gave me back all my originals documents with my passport but i was not given the police records both of Kenya and Italy. Followed with a white paper that says am in AP and she told me its them to email me. What does that mean?????? If your in AP they retain some original documents and copies??

Thankx

Last edited by a moderator:

Thank you both aos13 and Sm1smom. You have been so supportive just by providing accurate, timely and very respectful answers to my posts.

Ap

hi friends,
i had my interview a week ago, and was put under ap. The ap sheet says that i should check my status at ceac.state.gov/ceac. On that webpage, my case creation date is 15 october, 2011. The first status update took place on the day of my interview. After that, there has been two more status updates, the latest being march 13. Does anyone know what that status update mean? Does it mean that they are progressing with my case gradually. Those status updates could be good news, don't you think so?

Looking forward to your replies!!!
Thanks in advance!!!

dear please update yor status by date ,

I've been put on AP. This morning my status on CEAC showed "ready". Can somebody tell me what this really means?

I've been put on AP. This morning my status on CEAC showed "ready". Can somebody tell me what this really means?

Probably that no one updated your status. Like we said - ignore the status, ignore the updates. If you are on AP only one update will matter - when it shows issued.