Anyone still didn't get back naturalization certificate?

Mui

I received my US passport at the end of December 2014, but until today, I still didnt get back my certificate. I saw that some people mentioned it might take couple weeks to get it back. I am kinda worry now and wondering am I the only one had this situation, please help. thank you.

I am the husband of Juanita Maria Lucero my name is Robert L. Lucero .
We have a number of times send in form N 565 filled all out necessary information and complied with money order for $345.00 payed to the order of homeland security. Dated April 22, 2014 serial#: 6573202754 account#: 4861-505378 made from Wells Fargo bank Lake Elsinore , CA 92532
my new address: is Quail Valley 92587 cell ph.1-951-xxx-xxxx
Juanita Maria Lucero my wife was not born in a hospital by a mid wife in Sinaola , Mexico she had two possible dates ,when born only her mother knew for sure! Oct 28, 1942 and Dec 10 , 1941 . So not sure which date on lost citizenship papers ! while visiting her relatives in Ensenada lost them on the way back home in TJ ! We were married by the Justice of the peace in Orange County, Santa Anna, , California 1969 and again a Catholic church wedding in Ensenada Mrs.Juanita M. Lucero - SSI - xxx-72-xxx, Us Immigration, 165 sys 58, IA-6, untill indefinite ,
Please look into this matter for us ASAP we would appreciate this very much !!
Cordially yours,
Mr. And Mrs. Robert L. Lucero

Last edited by a moderator: