• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Anyone in the Boston area with kids in school

Britsimon

Super Moderator
I'm looking to donate something to a school in the Boston area - ideally a school that doesn't have a lot of funding already - so one of the less affluent areas. If you want to suggest a school, please pm me.

Probably better to ask on citydata.

Yeah - I just thought it might be a good intro from a new immigrant (to get some "credit" with a school. It's not really a problem to give away a nice piano, it's more a thing of two birds one stone...

It is just a piano !

When I read your original post, I thought you were one of the three lucky persons who shared the whooping 1.6 Billion dollars Power ball jackpot earlier this year. And now you wanted to donate one million dollars to a needy school of your area. However, it turns out not to be the case.

Anyhow, my best wishes are for you for your endeavors.

It is just a piano !

When I read your original post, I thought you were one of the three lucky persons who shared the whooping 1.6 Billion dollars Power ball jackpot earlier this year. And now you wanted to donate one million dollars to a needy school of your area. However, it turns out not to be the case.

Anyhow, my best wishes are for you for your endeavors.

"Just a piano" can change the life of a child in a school too poor to afford music equipment. Even it helps one child smile it's worth it. Who are you to denigrate any kind of offer?