• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Anyone having CP in Frankfurt?

deen32

Registered Users (C)
Hi Folks having CP in Frankfurt,what's the news with medicals? I hear the consulate advises it should be done after interview.
Please share your ideas

Kongis, are you there? how about yours?

If its possible, I would do the medical some days before, so you have no delay with issuing of the visa.

Medical fee was raised from 125 Euro to 140 Euro.

Hi Folks having CP in Frankfurt,what's the news with medicals? I hear the consulate advises it should be done after interview.
Please share your ideas

Kongis, are you there? how about yours?

Hi deen32, i actually did my medicals in Berlin before my interview but when i got to the embassy my results were not at the embassy. I called the Doctor who told me he only releases results after 3 weeks. I informed the consular office in Frankfurt and they told me its OK, they'll issue my visa as soon as they get the results which is exactly what they did.

If its possible, I would do the medical some days before, so you have no delay with issuing of the visa.

Medical fee was raised from 125 Euro to 140 Euro.

i paid approximately 127 euros on Aug 16 for my medicals at the IMS center in Berlin. I also incured extra expenses (258 euros) for the HPV vaccine administered to girls at the age of 26 and below. Hope it helps

In August it was lower, they raised it in September or October.

I read somewhere that the release of the medical results in Berlin take a long time. In Frankfurt the results are in the embassy within 2 or 3 days.