Anyone booked any visa appointment at US Consulate in Vancouver lately?

superjk

Registered Users (C)
Hi all,

I've been trying to book a TD visa appointment for my wife at US consulate in Vancouver for a month but still haven't been able to find an available slot. I've been checking their reservation system online 3 to 4 times per day Monday to Friday for the last 4 weeks. This is getting frustrating. Did they stop adding appointment slots on their system? Vancouver consulate allocates open slots for up to 8 weeks. Last time I saw there were open slots was exactly one month ago, and the last slot was in mid June if I remember it correctly. I did not book it because the open slots weren't at a convenient time for us. I haven't seen any open slots since then. Has anyone booked any visa appointment at US consulate in Vancouver recently? I'm trying to find if I missed any open slots or they just haven't added any new slots for such a long time. Thanks.

I've had the same experience

Hi - I've been looking now for the past 10 days for an appt in Vancouver and so far no luck. I've searched possibly 300 times now at various times of the day and I'm at a point where I'm thinking I might pay someone to do it for me :confused: Good luck.

US Visa Appointment

It's not your fault....the appointments are really hard to come by, not only for vancouver, but for the other consulate locations in canada too....
many people i know have used nvarsappointment.com to book an appointment...
I guess it's worth spending a little to have the peace of mind and save us the time and agony of retrying and retyping those stupid words again and again.
The website also has what it calls 'latest updates'......useful news updates if you are on any kind of visa in the US...