• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Anynews for dv2018

Here we go again guys..

Is it possible to show the admins about the pic that I will be using as I consider it one of my nightmares ( as well as that 1% chance :mad:)

Good luck everyone

Here we go again guys..

Is it possible to show the admins about the pic that I will be using as I consider it one of my nightmares ( as well as that 1% chance :mad:)

Good luck everyone

Thanks for the best wishes Dman and I wish you luck as well on this DV 2018. Who knows and we might be part of that 1% during next year selection :)

D-day 1 no matter how the chance being selected almost 1% but if we get selected the odd becomes 100% tomorrow 's crazy day only 1day+11hrs,14min left Good lucky to all

The US DOS will be hosting a one hour Facebook chat on Wednesday October 5th from 10:00 - 11:00 am EDT. Join in to ask the US government officials questions directly about the 2018 DV lottery, or to read their responses to other questions (no guarantee all the questions asked will get answered due to time constraints).

The US DOS will be hosting a one hour Facebook chat on Wednesday October 5th from 10:00 - 11:00 am EDT. Join in to ask the US government officials questions directly about the 2018 DV lottery, or to read their responses to other questions (no guarantee all the questions asked will get answered due to time constraints).

Thanks for sharing this info.

Hello! i have filled the online entry but haven't received a confirmation number yet. Should i fill again?

Hello! i have filled the online entry but haven't received a confirmation number yet. Should i fill again?

WAIT!

What happened when you filled in the form. Did you have some sort of system problem. Normally the conf number appears at the end of the process.

WAIT!

What happened when you filled in the form. Did you have some sort of system problem. Normally the conf number appears at the end of the process.

Same here, with the "Submission In Progress" message popping up every time I click "Check Submission" button to retrieve my confirmation number. Second go-around [both on Chrome and Safari] brings up the same message, very weird. Google search brought up a few similar past experiences going back to 2008. Some had expired sessions, started over and seemed to have resolved the issues on second try. Commenters said first attempt was discarded b/c they never received the confirmation number.

Same here, with the "Submission In Progress" message popping up every time I click "Check Submission" button to retrieve my confirmation number. Second go-around [both on Chrome and Safari] brings up the same message, very weird. Google search brought up a few similar past experiences going back to 2008. Some had expired sessions, started over and seemed to have resolved the issues on second try. Commenters said first attempt was discarded b/c they never received the confirmation number.
Same here!

If it helps, I was able to enter on my very first try using firefox as the browser. Perhaps worth a try for those that are yet to apply.

I heard many people were truly complained at first day of applyin' to print confimation's number paper ,so does the system run correctly?I be waitin' for the system becomes stable before doin' my entry

I heard many people were truly complained at first day of applyin' to print confimation's number paper ,so does the system run correctly?I be waitin' for the system becomes stable before doin' my entry

I will wait for next week and make sure everything is working fine :)