Any thoughts when petitioner is victim of DV? And bribe?

jennyshu

My ex spouse (I sponsored 2 year provisional) went to jail for two days for domestic violence, but the case was dismissed from lack of evidence. He is coming up for review in January, so I submitted some paperwork today which includes:
- He attempted to bribe me to sign for him for the removal of provisions (screenshots of the attempted bribe were submitted)
- Personal statement of his abuse, bribe attempts etc.
- Documentation regarding restraining order I got against him etc. His admission in restraining order court, which was translated by a court translator, that he attacked me.

We have one kid together (1.5, she doesnt even talk), and he was given visitation and showed up only 30% of the time, so we changed it to 1 time per month, 45 minutes at a police station, to which he is always late cause lets be real he doesnt give one shit about the kid, he only shows up cause the court told him to. He doesnt pay child support either. What are the chances based on all of this they will deny his petition to remove provisions in January?

Anyone have experience with this? Of course I'd love to see him deported for attacking me while I was pregnant. But if he stays I will of course file for child support. I also reported that he is doing illegal tattoos from his home instead of maintiaining a normal job (he works part time at a restaurant) and he doesnt report that income, etc.

Before this he came in on a tourist visa and has been living and working illegally in US for 10 years. Then I married him and sponsored his green card. I was totally in love but right when we got our own apartment (devoid of roomates) the aggression escalated to the cops being called multiple times after he would spend nights screaming at me and drinking nonstop etc.

Just divorce and get child support and move on. You did not allege that the marriage was fraudulent. That's what matters for removal of conditions -- that the marriage was not fraudulent. He may be a bad spouse and did bad things to you but those do not mean the marriage was fraudulent -- those happen in genuine marriages all the time. Various crimes including violent abuse and tax fraud etc. could be a separate ground for him to be deported, if the government chooses to pursue it.

Did I not specify I was divorced already? Luckily he tried to bribe me, Im looking for info as to whether anyone has seen someone deported for bribery with DV, and visa violations. I wasnt married long. I am told bribery to sign for your greencard is an automatic out. More curiosity, since I will find out in January whether he is deported. (I don't charge child support because A. I make plenty (I have a live-in nanny, house, etc) B. He makes next to nothing C. I don't want him to have any ties to the US upon review of his provisions. The less court orders he has, the less reason for them to grant him a green card)