ANY ONE ? SIMILAR AVM - 485 , POST FP approval

gas123

Registered Users (C)
Earlier it was FP results received and processing resumed.

Now it is : \' The Documentation we prepared with regard to your approval or registration has been mailed on Mar 22 to the original person who applied for it\'

No Title

RD 3/29 ND 4/10 FP 01/12/02 (delayed cos of ADD change)

FP approved date as per earlier AVM Jan 22

No Title

If its RFE why does it say \'with regard to your approval or registration\' and not with regard to your \'Application\'

Well u may be right, Applying Logic does not help here.

Most of the time unusual AVM means CASE APPROVED.

I believe you will get your approval notice soon. Please check your AVM after some days and post your approval details once you received your approval notice.

as GC fever posted, it may be an approval.

Wait till Monday evening and check AVM again. If you did not receive anything, just check with attorney on Tuesday.Good luck and congrats.

its RFE with approval letter

I think you have to carry Paystubs & employement letter for stamping
thats means you get a letter saying that you need to show the above documents to get your stamping ... this is my Pure Guess please do not take this into consideration . it happened to some people

No Title

Ok some more claification, this is for my wife who is a dependent, so how can they ask for paystub and emp letter.

Note : My case still reads FP recd and processing resumed !!!

gas

Did you check with INS. How come your message didn\'t change but your wife AVM is changed.
I think most of the dependents are getting this new message....and looks like it started from 03/22.

As the letter is sent to you, I don\'t think it is a RFE, because RFE goes to lawyer. As somebody said it might be approval notice but you have to show something extra at the time of stamping.

No Title

Thanks munu,
We may be one of the first to actualy receive the notice.
On recpt of the letter , I ll post the information that\'ll solve the mystery.

Thanks

No Title

Munu, you made a good point.
The RFE goes to the lawyer.

So lets wait, some more sleepless nights till the mystery is solved.