Any one in 2013 backlog received interview notice recently?

lota2013

We need to help each other in these hard times. I want to know if anyone who had a case in the backlog in 2013 (more than 6months without interview) received an interview notice recently.

The forum is not active anymore. It needs to be active like before so we can support each other in these hard times.

I file my cr189 in February 2012 with a waver, did not do interview untill December 12,2013 have not heard from uscis up an till now ,going an ten months.

I am very sorry to give a bad news but I think we should know at least where we stand right now.
I have been reading articles that says that it will takes at least 3 to 4 years (!!!) to resolve all the backlogged cases. And that is if there is no additional problems coming up and clogging up the system even more.
May God help us all in these hard times.

Hi friends, I applied 7month ago and get an interview with inquiry in Houston asylum office. Because of my change of address they stopped my clock and I send an inquiry that I can not apply for EAD. And they gave me an interview after one month.
Pray for me friends...I would love to help you if I can.

Hey Everyone, i am waiting for interview notice more than 18 months. I and my wife trying to live our life normally. And we are hopefully to get date for interview soon.
I need of your help. We started work and we should fill out W-4 form. I done this before but i have some hesitations and don't want to admit mistakes. We're both working. There is a second page on W-4 form. Should i fill out something there?