Any one faced this or heard

ABC111

Registered Users (C)
Here are the details: I140 for AOS approved under EB2. Submitted I485 . When I called IIO last week and informed that my I140 has sent to India for education and employment verification. Does anyone have the same situation? What I heard is once it’s gone for verification to home country it will take years together for processing. Greatly appreciated if any one-give good advise in this situation.

I saw this message any comments??

DPA if you can give some light on this.

Originally posted by ABC111
Here are the details: I140 for AOS approved under EB2. Submitted I485 . When I called IIO last week and informed that my I140 has sent to India for education and employment verification. Does anyone have the same situation? What I heard is once it’s gone for verification to home country it will take years together for processing. Greatly appreciated if any one-give good advise in this situation.

I saw this message any comments??

DPA if you can give some light on this.

What do you mean ? You said, ur 140 was approved.
So why was it sent to India after approval
What is IIO ?:confused:

Hi gumnaam

can you post more details about your case. i.e RD and AD.

What does AVM and Online case status will say about case status. Did you have copy of your Approval of I 140. I don't think any one will have heard or faced this type of problem. Call again and find out more details on your case. Once it is approved I don't know why they will send for education and employment verification

I also don't know cause i saw a message
Search user : DPA

He is person posted.

INS can do any thing they want.

Here is the posting on may 30th and in another message dated april 3, he said his case was approved ??????

Dpa

Rare Case
Here are the details: I140 for AOS approved under EB2. Submitted I485 in June 2000 and FP Nov 2000. When I called IIO last week and informed that my I140 has sent to India for education and employment verification. Does anyone have the same situation? What I heard is once it’s gone for verification to home country it will take years together for processing. Greatly appreciated if any one-give good advise in this situation.

Report this post to a moderator |

30th May 2002 12:34 AM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :( :(