Any new updates on tri valley univeristy

kay13

What is the latest? I dont see many updated news about what is going on with students from tvu.

kay,
Not sure what updates you are looking for if u dont have NTA's leave country and come back with new i-20 that's it.

Sri,
Where are you right now? better to get a new I-20 leave country and come back that's what majority of the people are doing. I think its legal to go back and come back on new i-20 now a days who knows what the immigration people say in Port on entry's.

With an I-20 from a real, accredited university it may be possible to come back. It won't work with an I-20 from one of the other diploma mills, like Herguan, ITU, UNVA, etc.
And of course, you need to forget about things like CPT. That's over.
If you want to study, concentrate on studying and forget CPT and the like.
If you want to work, get an H1.

kay,
Not sure what updates you are looking for if u dont have NTA's leave country and come back with new i-20 that's it.

Sri,
Where are you right now? better to get a new I-20 leave country and come back that's what majority of the people are doing. I think its legal to go back and come back on new i-20 now a days who knows what the immigration people say in Port on entry's.

Hi,

Right now i am in India waiting for my I-20 and my new orientation in the university begins on september 1,2011. I have seen lot of TVU students came back to India got new I-20 & paid SEVIS fees & with out new VISA they entered USA once again with out problems.

DHS officer issued me an NTA, he gave few options if he has to cancel NTA like I have to leave the country, so that he will cancel my NTA.
Couple of weeks before I called to the DHS officer who issued me NTA, he said my VISA is still a valid one and I can re- enter USA with out any problem in the month of september.

Hi,

Right now i am in India waiting for my I-20 and my new orientation in the university begins on september 1,2011. I have seen lot of TVU students came back to India got new I-20 & paid SEVIS fees & with out new VISA they entered USA once again with out problems.

DHS officer issued me an NTA, he gave few options if he has to cancel NTA like I have to leave the country, so that he will cancel my NTA.
Couple of weeks before I called to the DHS officer who issued me NTA, he said my VISA is still a valid one and I can re- enter USA with out any problem in the month of september.

Hi JO1234,