Any January filers out there?!?!

Thank you TNguy & js360. Appreciate your kind words, means a lot to me. Hope it doesn't take forever to receive the actual GC in the mail. No online update on uscis website yet. May be it's too soon. I should give it another day or 2 I guess.

Damn ATLBRO! CONGRATSSSS!!!!!

That's just AWESOME news, you got your passport stamped! Stop worrying about the actual card for a few moments and ENJOY this moment. My LUD came like 2 days later I think!

In any case, don't worry aboout the online system and EJOYYYYY

Are we the last January filers to get approved??

gnr5,

The reason I want to get my wife's GC in the mail as soon as possible, not that she will have problems traveling, but we plan on moving out of this apt at the end of the year, certainly don't want to go thru this change of address thing, esp at this stage plus my wife said that since she waited that long (almost 5 yrs) so why not another couple of more weeks and get the actual GC & then make travel plans. We plan on taking a quick trip to back home & not having the actual GC restricts us to take only flight that are straight non-stop flights w/o touching or changing planes in Europe. I think a transit visa is required.
Still I am very thankful to God that the passport was stamped. Can't believe it, we just went for infopass apptt & came back with a stamp. Isn't that something?

We still yet to hear from sweetcitywife & Rose_uw. Where are they? I am sure wherever they are they are doing fine. Hope they get their GC soooooon.
Anyone else left? I don't think so.

LUD is here.......YES

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On October 23, 2008, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you.

FINALLY :D

meek123 vs Atlanta_Brother

meek123,

Your card was ordered on Oct 22nd and my wife's card was ordered today Oct 23rd. Lets see who gets the card in the mail first....hehehehehe. Lets stay in touch & whoever gets it will let each other know, is that ok with you?
This will also give one of us an idea on the actual timeline but I have a feeling we will both have it by the end of next week latest. I also believe the online status will change in couple of days and it will say:
Approval Notice Sent.

Take care, me signing out now.

Good luck sweetcitywife

Walaikum salaam,

Just read your detailed story. Thanks for sharing. I am glad you are happy & moving on with your life as you had mentioned.
Good luck to you with your future. Hope everything works out for you in the future & you're able to lead a happy & peaceful life.

Take care & cheers.

online status says card production ordered

oh well, if the card is being produced as we speak,hopefully we should get it in a week or 10 days......

Hey,Atl,
Yes I am fine. Let see who is getting first. This is clash between DO/USPS of Hartford and Atlanta......hahahaha...

Hey,Atl,
Yes I am fine. Let see who is getting first. This is clash between DO/USPS of Hartford and Atlanta......hahahaha...

Let's include cma38 in this race too ;). cma38's card was ordered on Oct 23rd as well. It's getting interesting. I am excited.

Does anyone of you have any travel plans in the near future? We will probably make plans to take a trip to Pakistan next month. We will feel more comfortable and relaxed traveling on the actual GC.

Atlanta Brother, congratulation. I just saw the great news. I'm so happy for you and your wife. Wish you all the best in life.

Rose_uw,

Thank you for the wishes. How have you been? What's new with you. Do u just plan on waiting or will be going for an infopass appointment to inquire about your case. Are things moving for you and what's your game plan?

Still waiting!

Rose_uw,

Thank you for the wishes. How have you been? What's new with you. Do u just plan on waiting or will be going for an infopass appointment to inquire about your case. Are things moving for you and what's your game plan?

Nothing is new here, except that I made an infopass 3 weeks ago and went to Seattle office and they told me everything looks fine and my name check cleared on September 22 and since Seattle office is relativly slow it might take couple months to get the IL. I'm not actualy concern at this point. All I needed was the EAD and my desired job which I got so all is good. Hopefully I'll get the IL sometimes soon.

Any way, take care and thanks for your concern.

Thanks for the update

meek1234,

Thanks for the update. Great, that you received your welcome notice in the mail today. Looks like you're one step ahead of me. I guess I will get the welcome notice either on Monday or Tuesday.
Will keep u all posted.

Nothing is new here, except that I made an infopass 3 weeks ago and went to Seattle office and they told me everything looks fine and my name check cleared on September 22 and since Seattle office is relativly slow it might take couple months to get the IL. I'm not actualy concern at this point. All I needed was the EAD and my desired job which I got so all is good. Hopefully I'll get the IL sometimes soon.

Any way, take care and thanks for your concern.

still no IL rose.....not to get you worried but a lot of us feb seattle filers have gotten our ILs, you should have gotten yours by now as well. but still not to worry. it should be coming soon as it seems they have it in for you for some reason. ill never wrap my head around how they do things at USCIS

Welcome Notice

Guys,

Received Welcome Notice in the mail today. meek1234, watch out.....I am right behind you buddy. gnr5, how are things moving for you. It will be exactly 2 weeks tomorrow since your interview took place. Did you get your welcome notice in the mail and what about the card?

Stay in touch.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for the lack of updates....LOL... Got the welcome notice a couple of days ago (Thurs I think), got the actual card in the mail yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WEEEEEEE AREEE DONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!